I just excavated my N64 - Fuck yeah!!!

Absolutely! But when you sit 20 meters away from the 42 lcd, it works :lol:

Well by frame rate, I mean the kind of slowdown you can get, not the graphics themselves (like, if you walk through smoke from a grenade in Goldeneye, it's like playing a series of pictures rather than a movie :erk: ) But whatevs, all part of the experience! :loco: :lol:

turok 2 seeds of fucking evil!

one of the hardest games on that plat form!

i still think 64 and gameboy advanced are the best systems to date!

endless amounts of fun!

turok 2 seeds of fucking evil!

one of the hardest games on that plat form!

i still think 64 and gameboy advanced are the best systems to date!

endless amounts of fun!

Hah, yeah I remember sitting for hours trying to beat that impossible game. Every damn level hade like 47,000 different objectives and they were all huge. I couldn't even beat it when I cheated :lol:

Castelvania 64 was also fucking sweet. One of my greatest gaming memories. To bad my old man has the 64 now. I got shafted with the gamecube :cry: (although it def had some kickass games aswell)

CONKERS BAD FUR DAY!!!

I wanted to buy it..but this game costs a fortune!! Saw it for 150 Euro. It´s pretty rare at these times :erk:

Well by frame rate, I mean the kind of slowdown you can get, not the graphics themselves (like, if you walk through smoke from a grenade in Goldeneye, it's like playing a series of pictures rather than a movie ) But whatevs, all part of the experience!

Aaah okay, the slowdowns of our beloved fog machine sometimes was very drastic, indeed. But Goldeney is still in the area of endurance. My contribution was concerning the overall shitty graphic impression. But when you sit some meters away from your TV it´s really playable :)

Sounds like - spot on - "Extreme-G"... and that was very well released in Germany.

---

Very fond memories of the fog-machine... Loved it.

GoldenEye, Fifa 98, the THQ wrestling games, Duke Nukem 64, Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, Wave Race, Extreme-G, Forsaken, the two Zelda games (especially Ocarina Of Time), Turok, some F1 games, Mario Party, Smash Brothers... and of course Mario Kart 64.

That was the last console I was really into.

Yaaaaa, it was Extreme-G, Slash! I´m sure, he meant this game :) There are a couple of games I never played. Should I buy the following?

- Conker´s bad fur day
- Zelda - Majora´s Mask
- Jet force Gemini
- Banjo & Tooie

We all should meet, playing Goldeneye multiplayer, drinking some German beer and talking nonsens..sounds like heaven for me :kickass:

I have to say that this thread has brought back so many awesome memories.

Lylat wars
Perfect Dark (best first person shooter in existence)
Ocarina of time
Smash Bros.

I want my n64 back! :(

I have to say that this thread has brought back so many awesome memories.

Lylat wars
Perfect Dark (best first person shooter in existence)
Ocarina of time
Smash Bros.

I want my n64 back! :(

Welcome to the show, man :kickass: I think, you´d get the N64 console for very cheap. For example at German Amazon for 12 Euros(!)

I yesterday ordered a brand new console in a transparent blue look (collectible) for about 50 Euros because my old console isn´t more in such a good condition :)

Oh yeah..and Perfect Dark is a MUST PLAY for all gamers!

How much I hated the controller for beeing fucked after playing a few sessions of mario party. Damn, Nintendo knows how to sell their stuff :-D

Just looked at a few pictures of Extreme-G, looks almost the same if I remember right.
My friend said it wasn't released in Germany-not sure if that's the truth.
But the following years were full of alcohol and cannabis abuse so I'm totally unsure...

CONKERS BAD FUR DAY!!!

+1000000
Playing through the Xbox version now. Same exact game with updated graphics. Had "I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO" stuck in my head for days.

My band plays Mario Kart 64 all the time. Many heated battles after practice or before leaving for a gig.

Anyone ever play "Space Station Silicon Valley"? Talk about an obscure, bizarre, and yet awesome game :lol: