Fuckin' Chicks

The only logical reason for her to object is that she still has feelings for you, otherwise there's no legit reason for her to be hurt by this in any way

Then that's on her because her entire selfish premise is flawed to begin with. The only logical reason for her to object is that she still has feelings for you, otherwise there's no legit reason for her to be hurt by this in any way, shape or form. Best thing to do is get it out in the open and address it or this situation is just going to linger on for you.

Anyway, sorry to interject, it just happened to strike a chord with me. Good luck man.

Apparently she has no feelings for me and when she told me she was upset, it would have been nice for me to not go, so this shows how much I truly care for her, ie in her eyes not at all. I can see her point, though.

Can there be any other reason that someone gets upset besides she has feelings? CARA WHERE ARE YOU?

IMO she's lying then and afraid to confront her feelings. It's unfair to place any burden whatsoever on your shoulders for this. You did absolutely nothing wrong or even the least bit insensitive here.

There has to be another reason why she'd get upset that we went to a place that she thought was special.

The only "illogical" argument I can think of that doesn't involve her still having feelings is that she sees it as an attempt on your part to bring meaningful elements of your past relationship to the forefront in an attempt to remind her of the "special" nature of what you once shared, etc. Under that scenario, it would be you that's trying to bring up latent feelings for her in lieu of the other way around. It would give her a "non-romantic reason" on her part to be upset with you about it. Even if she's convinced herself that's the case, I think it would be a weak argument at best.

My thinking is that she's just a very sensitive person about what she views as special and get pissed when she feels someone is treading on them, even if it's not true.

So who wants to explain to me what physics hasn't been studied in the polydispersity of triblock copolymers and their morphologies in thin films or bulk?

lol it's all resolved. I stop arguing my point and just accepted her point, even though I don't believe it.

I'm a pussy :erk:

If you're batting for the former, I think you'll be disappointed. :p Especially in science

:wave:

Edit: BTW, I also described the situation to Anna about E and A, and she doesn't get it either. Just sayin'.

I don't think you properly evaluated the evidence because of Anna.

I expect women to flock to me because of my vast knowledge of block copolymers.