Fuckin' Chicks

We kinda stopped dating and she started dating her ex. *

I have fucking worked hard to make sure to keep her as a friend even though I obviously want something else, and then I actually fucking try to move on and I get this response.

Me: "why are you so upset? Would you have been pissed if I went to the malt house or the weary traveler (places we went early on)?
E: "not as much, just don't see why you coudln't go somewhere new"

For once i think I'm the one who didn't fuck up. Usually I'm the ass and say mean shit without thinking

its really the new chick that should be pissed that you are taking her to places you used to take your ex.

but that's bullshit also ... chicks don't understand that us men just like to go to the same old joints.

New chick was the one that offered that place. The thing that made it special was her, and not what we did.

At least A has a nice ass (not surprising because she's in the army), and she's very Ayran.

You're dating her ex boyfriend?

Seriously, tell E to go F herself in the A. Keep seeing this new chick, ignore the other one if at all possible. "Your indifference to the waitress will only make you more attractive to her." It's one thing to catch a bunch of bullshit because you think you may get pussy; it's another thing to catch it for no fucking reason whatsoever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its really the new chick that should be pissed that you are taking her to places you used to take your ex.

haha yeah, I second this

either way, Swizzle, higher-level chemistry>>>>>>>>chicks
Anyone who disagrees with me on that...well...you're just wrong :loco:

haha yeah, I second this

either way, Swizzle, higher-level chemistry>>>>>>>>chicks
Anyone who disagrees with me on that...well...you're just wrong :loco:

Yeah, pretty much the reason we aren't together right now is because of my PhD. I don't understand why she'd even fucking are when she's engaged.

because SHE FUCKING LOVES YOU MAN!!!!

:loco:

It's possible that she does and even though she says she doesn't, I don't really care. Just don't guilt trip me and make me feel shitty when all it was, was a simple date. I don't even know if I want to continue seeing A.

I'd love to see her explain this to her fiancee right now and see how well that'd go...

it probably means that you are better off burying your face in books than trying to figure chicks out.

when you stop trying to figure them out, that's when you get married :loco: ... it's like surrendering to the enemy.

Just so you guys know. The point is that she told me that it upset her that I was going for sushi, and I went there anyways. I obviously don't care about her.

Good - she has no right to try and control you after moving on and getting engaged to someone else. Any understandable sentimentality she has with respect to her feelings for you ended the moment she declared her "forever love" elsewhere. There's no gray area here, you are 100% in the right. If she can't accept being the friend you need her to be due to lingering feelings for you, than she needs to either address those feelings and initiate change in her life or let it go and be happy having both a good friend as well as a committed lover. If she continues acting selfish without sorting out her feelings, there's a chance she could end up losing both in the long run.

Her point is that I always end up hurting her, so she probably doesn't want to be friends.

This is so fucking stupid.

Then that's on her because her entire selfish premise is flawed to begin with. The only logical reason for her to object is that she still has feelings for you, otherwise there's no legit reason for her to be hurt by this in any way, shape or form. Best thing to do is get it out in the open and address it or this situation is just going to linger on for you.

Anyway, sorry to interject, it just happened to strike a chord with me. Good luck man.