Fuckin' Chicks

female psychology is a rubix cube of daddy didn't love me enough

hahhahha, yeah, chicks with "daddy issues" used to flock to me like flies on shit. those kind are easy to spot and reel in. :loco:

thank God my wife has a great relationship with her immediate family.

oh forgot to factor in a fucked up, overbearing religious dogma from the age of, oh say, five that tells everyone to "save" yourself until "marriage."

:bah:

hahahahahaha what's wrong with that? I think it's pretty cool that I'm the only dude the wife has ever been with. That way, she doesn't know any better :loco:

but they're predictable. i would say on a whole, women are just more inconsistent in regards to what they want.

men --> want pussy and beer
women --> varies with every girl i meet

That seems pretty accurate overall. But, it can't be that complex can it? What are the options that a woman could want relative to what a dude could want? So we want sex and alcohol? OK, but we also want the best looking chick we can possibly get. Then we start wishing for someone more athletic, or smarter, or funnier (or the opposite of all these things, whatever, you get my point). Chicks want sex and beer too, maybe just not just as much as we do. I think our ultimate priorities come pretty close to being the same though, don't you?
Just asking. I'm no expert. The chicks in my life have embodied the opposite ends of the spectrum. I've never dated an "average" chick. I'd kinda like to know what that's like. Someone in the middle makes me think of "well-adjusted" and that sounds like a good thing. Boring, but good.

I think our ultimate priorities come pretty close to being the same though, don't you?
Just asking. I'm no expert. The chicks in my life have embodied the opposite ends of the spectrum. I've never dated an "average" chick. I'd kinda like to know what that's like. Someone in the middle makes me think of "well-adjusted" and that sounds like a good thing. Boring, but good.

"Average" in regards to looks or personality and emotionally?

i guess it's my personal belief that dudes really just want to fuck lots of women and don't care for the commitment thing. that's why my 45 year old married cousin with the wife, kids, and white picket fence can get drunk and tell me how bad he wants to fuck my ex girlfriend and i would never EVER hear anything like that coming out of his wife's mouth. drunk or otherwise.

women, on the other hand, have a lot of variables to what they want in regards to type of men. if you wanna get all evolutionary psychology it's more the provider for raising the babies and then inseminated by the dickhead type. but
there's a factor of their upbringing i think too. what their relationship with pops is and the type of atmosphere the family raised her in (religious). so my take is there are just more variables than there are with guys thus making it more complex.

but hey, i could be wrong. i focus more of my mental energy on how the other gender works than my own inner workings. lol.

Someone in the middle makes me think of "well-adjusted" and that sounds like a good thing. Boring, but good.

hhahahhhaha ... yeah .. not good!

I like my women with some drama ... that's why they are called WOMEN. not too much drama, just enough to keep things interesting.

i guess it's my personal belief that dudes really just want to fuck lots of women and don't care for the commitment thing. that's why my 45 year old married cousin with the wife, kids, and white picket fence can get drunk and tell me how bad he wants to fuck my ex girlfriend and i would never EVER hear anything like that coming out of his wife's mouth. drunk or otherwise.

i would say you are VERY WRONG on this ... maybe because you are with this religious chick.

trust me, most women are waaaaay crazier than most men.

i would say you are VERY WRONG on this ... maybe because you are with this religious chick.

trust me, most women are waaaaay crazier than most men.

hahaha

Furious B.: are you with a religious chick? Can I go ahead and advise you to put an immediate end to that relationship? There are obviously varying degrees of religiosity but generally one could be dealing with either a chick who is not going to have premarital sex or WORSE one who claims to be religious but does all sorts of crazy shit. That type is very dangerous.

what do you mean? should i try to fuck my cousins wife?!

no, I was referring to the talking shit your cousin does. chicks have the same kinds of thoughts and usually do discuss them with other ones.
we are just usually not privy to those types of conversations.

no, I was referring to the talking shit your cousin does. chicks have the same kinds of thoughts and usually do discuss them with other ones.

thhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiisssss!!!!
I only recently discovered that chicks do this. I had no idea. I was appalled.

Furious B.: are you with a religious chick? Can I go ahead and advise you to put an immediate end to that relationship?

well, not really. things were kinda happening with this girl but she is religious AND a virgin AND not hot enough for me to deal with the craziness. thus i have stopped communicating with her.

i usually try to keep 2-3 girls at arms lengths distance emotionally while sleeping with them until they burst like a champagne bottle of hatred. find new girls. wash rinse repeat.

i usually try to keep 2-3 girls at arms lengths distance emotionally while sleeping with them until they burst like a champagne bottle of hatred. find new girls. wash rinse repeat.

I have no experience with this. even 1 is a lot to deal with at times.

Miller care to chime in? :loco:

oh i know that. i've heard it before. hard talk. butttttt...

i'm just saying when it comes to how they really ACT, they want to settle with one dude that has fucked them.

it's almost like the penis is a key that opens the door to jealousy and craziness. in my experience anyway, what they say before sex means NOTHING after you've slept with them.

it's almost like the penis is a key that opens the door to jealousy and craziness. in my experience anyway, what they say before sex means NOTHING after you've slept with them.

what the heck? I'm being dead serious when I ask: are these girls in high school?
Define jealousy and craziness. Are you saying they want you after you've been intimate with them? Or they get just the opposite?

i am just going to leave with the few things I go back to when turmoil arises

- everyone is selfish - the lurch
- everyone is crazy, it's just how much crazy you can deal with - the lurch
- in one ear, out the other - my stepfather
- you just have to let some shit slide - Chris Rock

now let's hear it from the chicks POV.