Fuckin' Chicks

Is it just me, or are chicks EVEN FLAKIER since the advent of texting/social media? Sure seems like it.... "I'll just stop contacting him until he GETS THE POINT." This has happened to me (and some friends) multiple times over the last few years, including a girl I was dating for six months. And still guys keep chasing them. Not me, of course -- I've learned to move the fuck on as soon as I see the signs. It's the only thing that's kept me sane in the world of modern dating.

Fucking spineless, entitled egomaniacs, all of them. And I can't get enough! :loco:

Star-Trek-Bunnies-SDCC-2013-Erik-Estrada_zps4a18d705.jpg

Also, the best Fuckin' Chicks song right now is the following:

Wilma Flintstone, Marcia Brady,
Alice Kramden, Gladys Kravitz,
Laverne and Shirley, Jeannie
Morticia Adams, Aunt Esther,
Sweet Polly Purebread, Natasha,
Mrs. MacGillicuddy

How could she?

Ginger, Mary Anne, Mrs. Howell,
Samantha Stevens, Lieutentant Uhura,
Judy Jetson
Olive Oyl, Ethel Mertz,
Edith Bunker, Marilyn Munster,
Rhoda, Penny Robinson

How could she?

Why don't you love me anymore?

Quite upset, angry, just plain annoyed
No recourse except for celluloid
In my heart, I know you are not real
Though in mind, suspect you still can feel

Walt Disney or Hanna-Barbera
Black or white, stunning Technicolor
Warner Brothers and the A.A.P.
I've become addicted to TV

Crissy Snow, Catwoman,
Creepela, Weezie Jefferson,
Betty Rubble, Little Cindy Who
Penelope Pitstop, Lois Lane,
Vanna White, Wonder Woman,
Elly May, Maude, Witchiepoo

How could she?

Why don't you love me anymore?

How could you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the best Fuckin' Chicks song right now is the following: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLthZYgasbQ">YouTube Link</a> Wilma Flintstone, Marcia Brady, Alice Kramden, Gladys Kravitz, Laverne and Shirley, Jeannie Morticia Adams, Aunt Esther, Sweet Polly Purebread, Natasha, Mrs. MacGillicuddy How could she? Ginger, Mary Anne, Mrs. Howell, Samantha Stevens, Lieutentant Uhura, Judy Jetson Olive Oyl, Ethel Mertz, Edith Bunker, Marilyn Munster, Rhoda, Penny Robinson How could she? Why don't you love me anymore? Quite upset, angry, just plain annoyed No recourse except for celluloid In my heart, I know you are not real Though in mind, suspect you still can feel Walt Disney or Hanna-Barbera Black or white, stunning Technicolor Warner Brothers and the A.A.P. I've become addicted to TV Crissy Snow, Catwoman, Creepela, Weezie Jefferson, Betty Rubble, Little Cindy Who Penelope Pitstop, Lois Lane, Vanna White, Wonder Woman, Elly May, Maude, Witchiepoo How could she? Why don't you love me anymore? How could you?

Ah Pete's words of wisdom

Ah Pete's words of wisdom
I love the utter self-loathing vaguely disguised as misogyny and bad comedy. Nothing says FUCKIN' CHICKS quite like that specific type of confusion. I mean, it's horrible, and only us true bastards can love that sort of thing, but it just fucking fits.

I was listening to Thought Industry's Black Umbrella the other day and had forgotten how much that album got me through a rough time with the missus. I bought that album 15 years ago (?) and never appreciated it until I almost got divorced. :tickled: I'm not really a Lyrics Dude, but god dammit, that album speaks to me.

Her perfume smells of lead
With cabernet and cigarettes
There's a chance we're doin' fine,
But I feel me laughing hahahaha
WWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!??!?!??!??!!

Probably the most underrated album I own. So fucking good it hurts. Driving alone on empty roads with this playing so loud it damaged my hearing was a great experience.........now that I can look back on the occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yy
And you did.

This thread is glorious. I just wasted way too much time perusing it but all the guffaws made it worthwhile.

Started on it last night, on page 28. Almost convinced that this is the greatest thread in this forum's history. Some people coming off great, others like royal simps. Great shit all around.

Anyone here still dating? @J. Its your duty to continue the glory of this thread with DCD bint.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I'm in a bit of a familial pickle.

Little brother who we rent our extra bedroom to ended up hooking up with a thot from work. Ive already told him flat out that I dont care for this trollop. Problem is, he gets whipped harder/faster than an idle cotton picker at the hands of Sir Reginald.

I already see the tell tale signs of her trying to dig her tentacles in and move in to the room. Which will inevitably end up with a scorched earth campaign from RIA which not even RC has bore witness upon. Very conflicting, as kid looks mildly happy after an elongated drought. Who doesnt like a warm bed and a bint to take around the town?

Now here's why I dont like her.

1) She doesnt speak fucking ENGLISH, nor attempts to speak a broken form. Even though my Spanish is very passable I dont wish to be imposed upon under my own roof and speak a foreign tongue.

2) She doesnt fucking driiiiiiiiive. Two weeks in, and he appears to be chauffeuring. Oy vey

3) She gave the punani up on night two then told him, "lets take it slow." Stfu with your head games thot. I told him to use this as an olive branch to GTFOoRC while he has a chance.

4) Her living situation at home seems piss poor, therefore she's more than fn happy to slip on in. She rents a corner of a living room from her father in a 1 bedroom apt with a sibling and another on the way.

5) Shes not even attractive. If this broad looked like Morena Baccarin i'd offer a blood right and a high five. He could do much better. Kid is in shape, and pretty pleasant to look upon. Her on the other hand, I legit double took upon first gaze. No wonder why masks are pushed so fucking hard.

So my conundrum is go scorched earth for my own happiness, or wait it out. I already doubled down via text and in person yesterday. Pretty much called bint a ho that is playing him. To which he agreed, and definitely did not dispute. Well they mustve fucked while I was spamming RC from the doctor's office last night, as she hasnt budged a fuggin inch.

:erk: