Fuckin' Chicks

:lol:

edit: I wasn't complaining....just wondering what the etiquette is :loco: If you mention it, they might be impressed with themselves and if you don't, and they see it, they'll wonder why you're hiding something

If a woman bruises your wang from epic sucking... Repay her. By blowing an epic load in her face.

I get the impression its an unusual technique. Its awesome though. I cant stand weak fellatio - Id rather just do something else

23745_495083083891102_1579605696_n.jpg

Damn wimmenz.

I am not allowed to fart in her presence or leave the toilet seat up, but it's ok that when she's on her rags she leaves claggy tampons wrapped up in shit paper on the bench?

You bitches make no sense.

I can deal with a good amount of male/female incompatibilities, but I hate the anti-fart rules.

Farted this morning, got yelled at, drove to the mountains. Hmm. I think we both won today.

hahaha. I was thinking of Bergtatt earlier because I was walking through some burned brush making crackling sounds and I thought "whoa, I should record this for my next shitty song and totally rip off Ulver."

I can deal with a good amount of male/female incompatibilities, but I hate the anti-fart rules.

Farted this morning, got yelled at, drove to the mountains. Hmm. I think we both won today.

:lol: im not sure how to feel about this. I think men have waaaaayyyy more gas than women and it hurts to hold it in. So, it's not really fair. Yet, it's ungentlemanly and unattractive. That said, I can tell you that after 11 years of marriage you just dont give a fuck. Hang in there.

The mountains were beautiful, and I got to drive really fast since nobody else was up there. I have no complaints. Well, not about yesterday's outcome at least. :Spin:

Seven year itch. No laughing matter. What the fucking fuck.

Anyone else have fun stories? I'm developing several right now. :rolleyes:

Anything entertaining related to lengthy relationships crashing down would be good. Pain and suffering are always good for a larf!

We joked about "uh oh, 7 year itch coming" and then a few months later we've been pretty awful toward one another, unlike ever before.

I guess in the Go Go '90s they say it's more of a 3 year itch these days, but we were fine back then. Maybe I'm just mad at numbers.