Fuckin' Chicks

Pee-ters...
First of all - I don't believe she's totally over you. It's pretty much a good reason to be pissed, even though she tries to be a friend and act like she doesn't care about your new chicks.
Then... Places where you were going together while dating are kinda special places for her and some kind of her moral "territory" that she wants you to respect and assosiate only with her not with some other bitch. As like I said - no matter what she says - her woman's self-respect is damaged by you dating another chick and taking her to the same places you only rub salt into her wound as it makes you seem to work by the same plan with all the chicks you date and bereaves a feeling of being special for you from her.
And another thing - ex is not really the best option for you to take advices from when it comes to the new chicks and all. At least not until it's been some time after your break up. 2 months is nothing.
Good luck at understanding women. Ken and Lurch were right though - sometimes it's just not even worth trying....

I don't think you properly evaluated the evidence because of Anna.

Point well made and duly noted. I organised our undergraduate teaching this year, and it did seem certain postgrads were very keen on teaching because there was a pool of students there who already pretty much thought they were awesome. Maybe I have just not been paying attention.

I expect women to flock to me because of my vast knowledge of block copolymers.

"hey baby, you're the styrene to my MMA, lets block polymerize, if you get what I'm saying.

Use a line like that and you're bound to succeed. How could it go wrong?

Alina makes total sense as usual ... I do like how the word "bitch" was thrown in the middle of that very otherwise polite explanation :lol:

@Brandon: 1)your ex is immature 2)immediately stop being "friends" with her... 3)change your major from chemistry to advanced practice nursing if you want to work with chicks

@Alina: you're hot

@everyone else: have a wonderful day

I do like how the word "bitch" was thrown in the middle of that very otherwise polite explanation :lol:

hahaha yeah, I couldn't tell if that was a language barrier-type thing or it was deliberate. Either way.....:tickled:

@Brandon: 1)your ex is immature 2)immediately stop being "friends" with her... 3)change your major from chemistry to advanced practice nursing if you want to work with chicks

@Alina: you're hot

@everyone else: have a wonderful day

:lol:

Alina has the hots for Peters too.

It's the heartless way he uses chicks and then dumps them. Alina doesn't stand a chance.

haha Brandon is one of those "bad boy" types. Remember when he crashed his bike? He probably got laid before he even got up off the ground