Fuckin' Chicks

lol at this thread.

I actually spent all day with E on Sunday because she found out her family dog is going to be put down and was extremely upset.

I am indeed a "bad boy".

oh man, you can't make this shit up ... here is Alina and her American boyfriend with a supercar :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell? It says I can't watch the video....
I'm surprised youtube doesn't shoot any jokes about kitchen yet...

So A ended up forgetting about one of my dates then cancelling the next thing we set up. So I said to her let me know if you want to hang again. Leaving it up to her; so she sends me on Sunday saying let's go for drinks on Thursday. I give a half ass response because I'm annoyed she bailed twice. I talk to E about this and she tells me I need to just stop seeing this chick because she's using me, ie only cares about herself. I agree and say I'll ditch Thursday. Thursday rolls around and she sends another text asking, and I give another half ass response and say I might be there. I talk to E about this and saying I don't know if I should go or not, but A invited her best friend and was kind of 'testing me', so I kind of wanted to go. I end up going and kick ass as usual. I talk to E later and she's all pissed off that I asked for her advice but didn't actually go through with it, even though I initially said I would. I end up arguing with her a bunch today about this and she says she's done and she's worried that I have no balls because I went on the date, etc etc. So she starts being a bitch to me, and I tell her to stop. She said it doesn't matter because you'll be friends even if I'm mean.

:lol: fuckin' chicks. Who else gets pissed off when a friend doesn't take your advice?

Also was told that I need to keep my beard more trimmed because women don't dig that. Eventually you just have to realize that it just doesn't look good to help advance.

So A ended up forgetting about one of my dates then cancelling the next thing we set up.

be a man and tell her to go fuck herself :loco: ... really .. a waste of time. these sorts of biatches only like to be in control and fuck with you. nothing good will come of it.

you know how you get chicks ... by ignoring them ... they love that shit.