Fun Stuff

515b1a759554d.jpg

515b2c9e1923e.jpg

515b19aca7e3c.jpg

515b19cdb6c99.jpg

515b1348636b9.jpg

515b15276fee7.jpg

Just got halfway through re-watching the first two seasons while my dear kitties keep throwing Book 5 down from the shelf (someone should have told GRRM to name it A Dance With Cats). And of course I wept again at certain scenes despite knowing them in advance, so never mind the spoilers. Will get through season 2 and S3E1 before the end of this week, which means it's gonna be a good week. [Had enough shitty ones recently. Where's Jaqen H'ghar when you need him...]

4f230f9d1861330f6a000c6c.png

^

That is quite weak, actually. Most of the people around here do all that with the many variations of the sound "e" (I think "æ" sound in English would be the vocal counterpart) - difference in tone, length, stress etc. Still does the job.

But we have quite a unique accent in here, in many ways quite different from the Serbian language itself, sooo...

We have "опа" (opa), which goes for pretty much anything, depending on the intonation, the context and the accent.

Wow, the price for cutting the bullshit most efficiently goes to you guys without dispute! :lol:

Well, in theory... in reality, even with that simple sound, people are still full of shit.
I mean, look at me. :lol:

We have "опа" (opa), which goes for pretty much anything, depending on the intonation, the context and the accent.

That's present here too. "Opa", "ou", "e", "a", "o" and more modern "woah", but that still has a fairly limited use...

I'm just waiting for internet abbreviations to be fully incorporated into everyday speech, and then I'll guess my native language goodbye.