Fun Stuff

923311_591551380856523_116417926_n.jpg

I'll admit...we saw that ad and laughed, and then considered a C30R as a replacement for our aging Ford Mustang, but I think we will be going for a German cover of the British Invasion and get a Mini of some sort.

It could be worse. They could be on Roadrunner.

It could be better. They could be on Peaceville.

Either way, whatever ignorant douchebag wrote that should shut up with the NSBM rhetoric.

Don't know about being a jewish, but I agree in some point, with a black humor ;)

It could be a worse: in mainstream media, nothing about last night Amorphis, everything and anything about this night Justin Bieber.
(But this would be the same thing in any country, I think)

Guys, guys! This is a very old black metal flyer. Found it by chance on some fb page poking fun at black metal. It was meant to be funny.

Guys, guys! This is a very old black metal flyer. Found it by chance on some fb page poking fun at black metal. It was meant to be funny.

It is funny and do not attack at jews in my opinion, it would be funny of any nationality/recold label who robs the artists.

No worries. Not thinking you are a creep or anything. I knew it was bullshit, I just didn't want it attracting any flies that feed on that sort of stuff. ;)