Fun Stuff

Just for once there was one reasonable advertisement on my gallery page... then again I don't wonder at all why. :D

circle_zps602da323.jpg

Yeah, that's a good example of context-sensitive ad placement. (As long as it's text-based, I don't mind them, but when image analyzing is used, things start to feel creepy. A while ago I posted a beach pic on FB with no caption giving a clue on the content, the next second the right column was flooded with holiday ads I had never seen before. Big Brother, anyone?)

Anyway, look what I just saw at Lidl. I didn't feel inclined to buy it and the only excuse for a camera I had with me on my grocery shopping trip was my small 2006-model Nokia, but with a bit of squinting you'll be able to figure it out:

Leijonille.jpg

Hopeless Days for our national hockey team... Needless to say, I'm all for supporting the Lions, but if I had to dedicate a song to them on the eve of the World Championships, I would have gone for Majestic Beast. Or at least Mission. :lol:

Hohohoho, I want that cd, don't know if it has some implicit message the fact that is "Hopeless Days" for the national team XD is it hopeless for the other teams? XD just kidding

Quite a coincidence. My dad was watching a movie called "Tie pohjoiseen" on TV; suddenly he said that I should to come over and listen if the music in the movie sounds familiar to me. In that scene two guys were sitting at campfire, drinking of course and they listened music. But what music exactly? No joking, the song was Brother Moon! One of the guys turned the music even louder and started to jump along with the song. "That's just like me", I said. :p Never seen the movie before and by chance I listened to Eclipse earlier today. :loco:

And another weird coincidence is that two months ago I had an exhibition of the same name, without knowing about the movie then...

I had an exhibition of the same name, without knowing about the movie then...

Really? And I thought all the time the title was an allusion to that movie!

It's pretty good by the way, we watched it at the cinema when it was new, a traditional Finnish road movie. And you forgot to mention that during that song, the one of the guys was making advances towards the other that were of a more than brotherly kind...:lol:

They should fix it to: "Women more attracted to men with guitar cases."

What if he was a terrorist and had a machine gun in it? Would women then be more attracted to terrorist, or people with machine guns? Or both?

Sounds to me that you've watched "Desperado" too much :p
And, hell yeah, Antonio Banderas was extra sexy in it - guitar case or no guitar case ;)

And, hell yeah, Antonio Banderas was extra sexy in it - guitar case or no guitar case ;)

I don't give a shit if there is or if there is not guitar, if there is Antonio Banderas. 'Cause, well... Just 'cause Banderas. ;)
*läählääh vonkvonk*

Sounds to me that you've watched "Desperado" too much :p

Well, I really liked the film when I was younger...I should probably rewatch it.

But yeah, Banderas had a machine gun there (or something) and got a great girl.
The theory is proven.

I need to say, however, that when I was writing that post, I didn't really think about that film. My mind is uber-awesome.

Really? And I thought all the time the title was an allusion to that movie!

Couple of days after I had finally decided the title for the exhibition, I saw DVD of the movie in one shop and thought what a coincidence is that. And like my friend pointed out another coincidence, there was Amorphis' song in the movie and the exhibition included some band-inspired paintings too...

And as for that guitarist research above, of course my dad joked even about that - like, "you prove that". I said that it's rather the preference for bearded long-haired blondes than guitars themselves, and besides I do like all kinds of instruments, not just one six-stringed instrument. :p