Fun Stuff

16/20, I'm True Kvlt. No cheating, misclicked once.

But I disapprove of this site, it should've been Trve Kvlt.

Also:

5SNDFMH.png

Spoiler doesn't work.

17/20 no cheating, but I'm not sure if that is due to my knowledge of metal or of Ikea. Speaking of...we are about due to get more knäckebröd, pepparkakor and glögg mix for the holidays. Ikea here we come.

[Looks around for Einherjer CD]

Some joker put Bulgaria's Constitutional Court for auction on eBay.

For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller’s listing for full details

You are bidding for the best "The Constitutional Court" in Bulgaria. This "item" could serve you very good if you are:

1) Mafia member
2) Kingpin
3) Corrupted member of a parliament group
4) Deliyan Peevski
5) Ex member of National Security - Bulgaria /before 1989/
6) Became media tycoon before you turned 30 years old
7) Untouchable wannabe

The item does not apply for honest people, men of honor, just working guys or other people seeking for justice!!!

Death Metal English

Like other forms of English, Death Metal English is a tool kit. It can be used well or poorly; Vastum use it quite effectively. You can employ Death Metal English in other realms, but it’s designed to make death metal lyrics sound more brutal. Why do DM bands write this way? Perhaps because a few early tastemakers chose to, and everyone else just followed along. Perhaps because all those lengthy words resonate nicely in the front of your face when you utter a death growl. Perhaps because its ponderous diction mirrors the blocky nature of the music. My best guess is that death metal bands use Death Metal English because it’s innately awesome.

You know that the writer knows his or her shit when s/he uses Demilich as an example.

I'm seeing this now for the first time...not sure how I missed it, but it's a rebus for this, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDz5qphC3c

RIGHT?

It was originally meant to be us all bowing down to the glory of satan as per TinyGoat's orders, but I can totally see it as a rebus...:kickass:

The DM English article is pretty awesome. No, it's brilliant.

Say that in DM English.

Mediated musings on morbid metal's Luciferian lexicon doth eclipse the pitiful expressions of the unbelievers.

...or, (riffing on Celtic Frost)...

Sepulchral observations rule the sheepish mind-uh.

It was originally meant to be us all bowing down to the glory of satan as per TinyGoat's orders, but I can totally see it as a rebus...:kickass:

Well, of course, aside from that. Ave TinyGoat, Ave Satani.

Mediated musings on morbid metal's Luciferian lexicon doth eclipse the pitiful expressions of the unbelievers.

...or, (riffing on Celtic Frost)...

Sepulchral observations rule the sheepish mind-uh.

I laughed real hard.

Thine reiteration of mine profound cognitive procession serves the diabolical desire of perversity dictated by the most obscene creations of cerebral frontal lobe.