funeral music

i guess a cremation and have my ashes scattered over my favorite place....or something to that effect...as for music
kinda cheesy but Metallica fade to black or In Flames everlost part 1 and 2 and Brush the dust away....maybe Opeth Moonlight vertigo..haha

Yeah, when I'm dead I won't be there so I hope there
will be no music at all, or little music... Cause I know my
family/friends have very different tastes! Hehe... >:eek:P

But having Opeth played at my funeral is a great idea!
And then Otyg on the afterparty. I want everyone to
dance around and ejoying me being gone and them
still have some time left! hehehe.... >:eek:)

Hm, songs at the funeral. Maybe something by Death? Or "Keep My Grave Open" by Sentenced. Hehe...

Well, just kidding. None of the above really. Have to think more about it.

Øystein Sunde - Hva var det jeg sa
All Norwegians who haven't heard it, definately should. Even though it's not really metal ;)

Or I'd ask mr. V to do something. Could make for a fabulous music vid. Seeing I want my seremony to be done in the old way. Boat. Fire. Water.

me would like an Empyrium song at my funeral....like "Dying Brockenhearted" or any other of the "Where at night the wood growse plays" album....

My answer is that I wan't to Live!:)

I have been to several friends funeral's, seems heroin is a common killer in metal scene. That is why I stay away.
Anyway, this friend Dave had a keg party funeral, we left a glass for him out. I have to say that everyone there had the right colors on already(black). Played the piano that night, his Mom enjoyed that, reminded her of him.