Controversial Opeth Opinions

Especially on the newest release it sometimes feels like they are trying to add worthless stuff in the end of the songs just to make them longer.

Especially on the newest release it sometimes feels like they are trying to add worthless stuff in the end of the songs just to make them longer.

I could agree with this. I find some of them kinda cool, but overall Coil/Heir Apparent/The Lotus Eater/Burden/Hessian Peel could exist without their endings.

disregarding morningrise and orchid, BWP might be opeth's worst album.

Blackwater park is a really bad and boring song

Harvest is awesome

Deliverance is the best opeth album and deliveranec is the best opeth song

porcelain heart is a really good song (ok I'm dead now)

Harvest is awesome

yeah you're totally right

By The Pain I See In Others is a kickass song, so much that I find it MUCH better than Bleak and Demon Of The Fall, which are what a lot of Opeth fans love. I'm not saying those songs suck. They kick ass, I'm just saying, I find B.T.P.I.S.I.O. is a better song, in my opinion.

The parts in bleak with mike/sw clean vocals over metal riffs are easily the worst parts in that song.

By The Pain I See In Others is a kickass song, so much that I find it MUCH better than Bleak and Demon Of The Fall, which are what a lot of Opeth fans love. I'm not saying those songs suck. They kick ass, I'm just saying, I find B.T.P.I.S.I.O. is a better song, in my opinion.

your opinion doesn't count though :erk:

Harvest is awesome

go away troll:loco:

why would i write about myself in the third person you faggot
faggot huh, how original. THough I must say, Ill bet Ive got more pussy in the last 5 hours than you have in the last month :) . 2nd, its not so far off that an idiot as yourself would do such a stupid thing. Take that to the bank you metro sexual.

^ INTERN3T ARGUEMENTZ!!!1 FIGHT! now say something about the other's mother, his penis size, and discuss wether he has got a life or not. And don't forget to mention his age.

tbh he's got a point, who would do that

One thing is for sure. Antyman wouldn't..

^ INTERN3T ARGUEMENTZ!!!1 FIGHT! now say something about the other's mother, his penis size, and discuss wether he has got a life or not. And don't forget to mention his age.

One thing is for sure. Antyman wouldn't..
DUDE, awesome sig line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK COF!
Also, why did you delete your fight cheer?
whoops, you moved it up and added to it.

Here it goes, cuntface, your dick is so small that you pee on your own little balls, your mother makes good cookies, you have no life if you reply to this and Id be willing to bet your 15. Ill also add that you are a closet disturbed fan.