funny pictures thread!

1498.jpg

Pic1189.jpg

Pic1366.jpg
all 3 of these are :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow.........i have no idea what i was trying to say here
pretty sure you were responding to my pic

I heard from a friend that he only responded SATAN because he was pissed, he was willing to take them to places like mountains and forests which inspired him, he was willing to talk about how his grandfather inspired him, but they were too scared to go or not willing to so he got pissed and wasn't willing to talk.

There is actually a documentary of Ghaal where he DOES take a bunch of guys up into the mountains just to show them the log cabin his Grandfather built at the top of it. The lesson to the camera crew was that they could barely make it up the mountain once, but apparently Ghaal's family had brought the cabin up the mountain one log at a time. Pretty funny actually to see the crew swearing and bitching about a single climb knowing that.

Check out that mini-documentary here. It's about Black Metal but most of it is Ghaal and its really quite good.

Black Metal -
http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=3009727001

Sam Dunn's Movies are also awesome. My buddy and I got hammered while watching them the other night. Headbanger's Journey is better in my opinion but both are really good. Mayhem interview is fucking classic. lmao.

There is actually a documentary of Ghaal where he DOES take a bunch of guys up into the mountains just to show them the log cabin his Grandfather built at the top of it. The lesson to the camera crew was that they could barely make it up the mountain once, but apparently Ghaal's family had brought the cabin up the mountain one log at a time. Pretty funny actually to see the crew swearing and bitching about a single climb knowing that.

Check out that mini-documentary here. It's about Black Metal but most of it is Ghaal and its really quite good.

Black Metal -
http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=3009727001

Sam Dunn's Movies are also awesome. My buddy and I got hammered while watching them the other night. Headbanger's Journey is better in my opinion but both are really good. Mayhem interview is fucking classic. lmao.

its a good documentary, just a bit short imo. The ending however is epic

igår på musikministeriet, dom bah "Här har vi tuff musik från 80-talet" OCH DÅ JÄVLAR så kommer rick astley och bah ahahaha noobs och ja bah FUUCK :( dom rick rolla mih jao