funny pictures thread!

C4comic.png

:lol: cyanide and happiness <3<3<3

hahaha!

:lol: I know we are totally fucked by that, from Canadians to argentinians we all have to live with that :(

Yeah it blows being lumped in with the US. It's also annoying that US citizens (hmm, that works) are so self-involved they think they are the only "Americans". Luckily people know that saying American doesn't mean the same as Canadian or Mexican or Brazilian etc.

Aishwarya needs to fucking read this conversation regarding "Americans" and "US citizens"... Referring to US citizens as "americans" and then assuming that everyone will take that for "US citizens" in a sentence is fucking lame.

And have i mentioned that i love you guys? <3 :oops:

well, most people understand that you mean north americans when saying americans :)

NA itself has more than 20 countries.

The point being, there will be instances when there will be miscommunication, no matter which protocol you follow. But i can atleast be on the (semantically??) correct side of the miscommunication.

Even the president of the USA calls "his" people americans... That's what US citizens are called, it sucks - and it makes their ego bigger, but people can't be assed to say US citizens when speaking about them...