funny pictures thread!

of course they can get everything they want but as the vid said, I won't do the work for them and write it willingly on fb :)

Okay so, if I get this right, you don't want to give them the info because... You're a hardcore mafioso?

I mean if you aren't a criminal there's no bloody reason not to give it to them anyways man... It's the same with the people who don't want video surveillance on public property, streets, etc. If you don't break the law then why do you even care!?

because I don't want any idiot having my info, I don't like being watched by surveillance cameras, I don't like big brother on my back 24/7... if I were a "hardcore mafioso" then at least there would be a justified reason I'm being watched, I was born in Chile in '84 so I did live 6 years in a facist country and I do remember what's a police state, hence I don't like the idea :)

for me is a mixed thing, I know they've come here fleeing from war and stuff but when they use the "discrimination" thing to discriminate is when I tell them fuck off, is like their joker, they can use it whenever they want and they will always look good with that even when they are the ones being racist -.-

Okay so, if I get this right, you don't want to give them the info because... You're a hardcore mafioso?

I mean if you aren't a criminal there's no bloody reason not to give it to them anyways man... It's the same with the people who don't want video surveillance on public property, streets, etc. If you don't break the law then why do you even care!?

well, wen the revolution comes, and the machines take over, i know i will survive

because I don't want any idiot having my info, I don't like being watched by surveillance cameras, I don't like big brother on my back 24/7... if I were a "hardcore mafioso" then at least there would be a justified reason I'm being watched, I was born in Chile in '84 so I did live 6 years in a facist country and I do remember what's a police state, hence I don't like the idea :)

Paranoia ftw :)

well, wen the revolution comes, and the machines take over, i know i will survive

:lol:

Last page was horrible, quit ruining an awesome thread you fucks! :D

Introducing, bachelorette frog
24v5nck.jpg

2800fv6.jpg

9bi3b4.jpg