funny pictures thread!

for all you PBS fans

rage-comics-now-lets-paint-some-fluffy-clouds.jpg

If you grew up seeing this guy painting you'd get it. He is an awesome painter, but sometimes he'll have a nice landscape going and then he'll just sort of blotch a shape over it and you think "WTF he is throwing fucking brown zigzags all over the canvas!!".

Then he'll turn that basic shape that looks like it's about to ruin the painting, into some awesome looking mountain or rock and it blows your mind how efficiently and effortlessly he can paint without fucking things up. I used to watch quite a bit of PBS growing up though, mostly for the nature shows :p

If you grew up seeing this guy painting you'd get it. He is an awesome painter, but sometimes he'll have a nice landscape going and then he'll just sort of blotch a shape over it and you think "WTF he is throwing fucking brown zigzags all over the canvas!!".

Then he'll turn that basic shape that looks like it's about to ruin the painting, into some awesome looking mountain or rock and it blows your mind how efficiently and effortlessly he can paint without fucking things up. I used to watch quite a bit of PBS growing up though, mostly for the nature shows :p

:lol:! yes this is exactly it!

Public broadcast Station was awesome, started you on seseme street and reading rainbow and led you through to nova haha

Cool.

se lo que es :rofl:, pero no importa, lo cuidare desde pequeño. tendre uno en el sur 1010