funny pictures thread!

This is getting out of hand
qa0cnl.jpg

ukdky.jpg

i cant believe im the first person to ask... but is there not another coffee shop somewhere in your town? i mean you have a car that youve posted pics of so i cant imagine one being so far away that it will be a horrible inconvenience.

i mean if you have one starbucks chances are you have like 50 (there are two in the same mall of my city, which isnt that big), or at least another store that sells coffee (in canada we have tim hortons, and theyre all over the place)

so now im gonna take her side and say you are creepin :lol:.

:lol: Yeah I hate to admit I already have all the seasons of Dragonball and DBZ. Even though I know how retarded it truly is I get a kick out of watching it thanks to nostaligia - the menace of logic. Dragonball ended up being my favourite of the two though for obvious reasons, DBZ is amusing but it's hilariously dumb. Dragonball was more of an adventure type of show, rather than a series of giant battles.

I need to go do something to un-nerd myself now

i love dbz, but it has been so long (a good 15 years) since ive seen dragonball that i only have vague memories of it, like first meeting ox king and chichi, some master roshi stuff (i have no memory of krillin), when that pig wishes for underpants :lol:.

nostalgia, the menace of logic, i may just sig that :lol: