funny pictures thread!

Yup, that's Canadian taxes. Alcohol and cigarettes are twice the price as the US here, but we don't lose our houses when we get sick:)

:lol:!!!

new brunswick is the worst, a 6 pack of moosehead is like 13$, 12 is like 24$, and 24 is 40$.

and yeah only 50 year old guys drink labatt blue :lol:

It's not that it tastes bad or anything, it just doesn't taste much compared to what I usually drink so it kinda feels like water to me... but a cold one can still be refreshing... just like water :D

:lol:

I don't have a problem with Blue. It is something mostly middle-age and up people drink, but apparently it used to be cheap and that's why they got into it. It's basically the same as Lakeport is now, a cheap and drinkable beer that will probably go up to a price it's not worth, but its fans will still buy it for some reason.

It's not that it tastes bad or anything, it just doesn't taste much compared to what I usually drink so it kinda feels like water to me... but a cold one can still be refreshing... just like water :D

This sums it up I guess, same category as Miller, Bud, Corona for me (though not quite as good as Corona). Serve their purpose as a cold one, but not much flavor to be savored as other options.

2s60pdk.jpg