funny pictures thread!

431896_494059473952818_2014242226_n.jpg

Witnesses always make me lawl.

:lol: reminds me when I came out and told my family I was Agnostic leaning towards atheism as the days go by. They where heartbroken.

The South <3

My aunt came to my parents house one time crying her eyes out saying "I'm not going to see you in heaven, you are going to go to hell unless you embrace god". That was a great day.

The South <3

My aunt came to my parents house one time crying her eyes out saying "I'm not going to see you in heaven, you are going to go to hell unless you embrace god". That was a great day.

I told them that if the world ends in December where is your God now? Then I said Hell don't want me and Heaven sure don't want me I am a level 9000 Warlock.

The South <3

Here most people respect or don't gave a shit to what you believe in. Most people I know are atheist... including myself :)

:lol: @ religious types trying to twist science to their side, they always end up making quite the laughable scene in doing so. Also, yes the IT crowd is amazing.

Well it's similar here, I just happen to have an insane aunt, very fundamentalist christian. :lol:.

My parents are respectful for the most part, although I sometimes get the "what if you're wrong" talk. I don't think anyone else in my family knows I'm an atheist. I actually still let me grandparents drag me to church on Christmas some years :lol: