photobomb-that-guy-anaf-ora.jpg

old-lady-photobomb.jpg

photobomb_10.jpg

giraffe-photobomb-sex.jpg

dick-towel-photobomb-21675-1262830761-101.jpg

reverse-photobomb-7.jpg

photo-bomb.jpg

82563419.jpg

Sometimes I think Im going crazy. I see humour in far too many things amd frequently catch myself laughing at shit to myself. I seriously spend most of my days smiling/giggling and laughing out loud even when no one else is aware or in on what Im laughing about. For example there is a fat black guy sitting across from me right now holdimg up a news paper and from my side it says "Big Black Savings!" (black friday sales advertisement) and found myself with a giant grin. No one else seems to see the humour in situations all day. I guess I just find us as a species funny? Just sayin...

:lol:!

i laugh at stuff like that too at times. every now and again i start laughing to myself on the bus. a friend of mine was on the bus one time, notices his sister at the back of the bus. starts texting her since the bus is moving, and theyre talking about this show later that day. she asks him if he wants to go, checks his phone, looks up and just shouts to the back of the bus "i dont have any money"

i still laugh on the bus all the time thinking about how everyone else on the bus must have felt, this guy sits down, checks his phone a few times, then proudly declares he has no money.