funny pictures thread!

image-C27B_4BBB26DC.jpg

^oh god.....i .........i dont even.............i really do not know what that person was preparing that for

And you Isolation, you wanna be isolated in the southern sahara?

Hmmm, well i have been cooped up in my house for most of the winter, so i suppose i could use some sun. I've enjoyed the cold canadian winters for many years now so perhaps a change of scenery is in order.
I do enjoy isolation, so maybe i would enjoy a nice trip someplace sunny. I can't say i know the climate of that area this time of year though, so before i make any plans to visit i would have to read up on the local weather.
I think i may have saved up enough reward points on my credit card to get a discount on airfare/hotel too, so that would help, although my summer employment at the moment does not pay well enough for international trips. Perhaps once i graduate it would be more financially viable

so to answer your question, although not high on my list of places to visit, i do think that i would enjoy your proposed trip :)

^oh god.....i .........i dont even.............i really do not know what that person was preparing that for

Hmmm, well i have been cooped up in my house for most of the winter, so i suppose i could use some sun. I've enjoyed the cold canadian winters for many years now so perhaps a change of scenery is in order.
I do enjoy isolation, so maybe i would enjoy a nice trip someplace sunny. I can't say i know the climate of that area this time of year though, so before i make any plans to visit i would have to read up on the local weather.
I think i may have saved up enough reward points on my credit card to get a discount on airfare/hotel too, so that would help, although my summer employment at the moment does not pay well enough for international trips. Perhaps once i graduate it would be more financially viable

so to answer your question, although not high on my list of places to visit, i do think that i would enjoy your proposed trip :)

o_O

^:lol:

Hey Isolation years whats your real name?I know everyone's real name except for yours :)

Niki :), or Nik for short if you like

Edit: or jean-baptiste (hahaha, sounds like a killers name)

Edit 2: oooooo he was an evolution supporter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Baptiste_Lamarck

i think it might be on the "whats your real name thread" we had like a year or two ago, but that was so long ago i'm not entirely sure :)