Furious B gets called a racist and missing song titles

Furious B

Aug 9, 2002
MPLS
This is a 2 part thread!

okay, so last night i'm at an applebees with some friends and the place closes around one and this woman comes up to us and asks us if we can give her a ride. she tells my friends where she is going (i drove seperately) and it happens to be right on the way to their houses so they tell her that'd be fine. as she lights a cigarette drunkingly, she begins talking and tells us about all the places she lives. she goes on about how her son has trouble in school because people are racist (she's black, they're white/evil/the devil) and that white people aren't bad compared to the hawiians (i guess she lived in maui or some shit). so we start talking:

crazybitch: you like the youngest of the bunch.
Furious B: ha! i'm actually the oldest... looks like your days as a phsyic are up. lol.
crazybitch: why is that? because i'm a black woman? pshhh... i'm not even going to go there.
Furious B: uhh... excuse me? what is that supposed to mean?
crazybitch: are you guys ready to go?

we all just left and they STILL gave her a ride as she proceeded to call me a rasict and an asshole.

oh, on a side note: I have a few songs with no band names before them so if you could help remedy that that would be great, thnx:

07-autumn leaves (sounds like In the Woods... or The 3rd & the Mortal)
08 - Leave This Planet (has some cool parts during the middle parts, black metal, and somewhat melodic)

Yeah I've heard Hawaii'ns'nsns are extremely racist. I laugh because they are all fat, ugly, and 10 years behind even backassward California.

Seriously, around 2015 they'll start saying "boss" and then in 2032 "hella" and "dude" might get introduced.

Here I made a handy comparison chart for Samoan men v. women:

somoans.jpg

hahaha that rules you remember that.

For those that don't know it, I knew this dude in high school, giant fat fuck of a waste who later ended up in prison for a spell. Anyhow one day hanging out with him during lunch there was about 200 black chicks singing happy birthday to one of their friends. Very loud, very stupid. Him, hating black people and just enjoying causing trouble whenever possible, gets annoyed and walks up to their little shindig and yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAKA-ZULU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU" to which he gets swarmed by a group of them. One of them punches him right in the face, and he's floorbound. Gets up and says "I dropped my burrito" and that was that. Oh yeah and I was friends with a few of the chicks, they said "Adrian why the hell you hang out with this fat fuck?!" and I responded with something like hyena laughter at the entire situation. Regular occurence, that.

Good times!

Last edited:
Hahahah I as well would laugh my ass off and give that lady a ride if she was calling my friend racist, that shits funny.