Future of Borknagar

Fiery G. Maelstrom is just so much better a vocalist than Simen and Vintersorg added together. And the music was much better back in those albums too.

Yes, then this band would finally be interesting again. ;) My sole pleasure at the last Dimmu concert was Simen on the stage.

Originally posted by Borknagar121
Dallas, TX................

Devoters who is the band on the pic? what do they sound like?

you mean Behemoth? it's a jock? in short: they plays postblack, but better than Zyklon or Myrkskog. fast, furious, technical. it's very good band, but nergal (they leader) is fucking, stupid bastard and poser. i know him and rest of the guys (Inferno, Novy and Havoc are cool mate) and know what i say...

Originally posted by Xaplan
Well... Nergal is son of a bitch. God! I hate him... fuckin pozer, pig, asshole and all, what is bad on all this world mixed together in one man. Rest of the band are cool man, but Nergal is one big, fuckin, commercial, poser pig!!

I hate him!

Xaplan

:D

Originally posted by Somber Soul

Who? Me? ;)

Vienna, Austria. Last April. On the Puritanical tour.

last may in Warsaw and 4 years ago in Katowice

Originally posted by Borknagar121
wonder why everyone hates Nergal............

beacause this bastard told "i plays metal only for cash and girls"...

Originally posted by Xaplan
How would Yoy feel if Oystein said that?
It's normal, that artist plays for cash, but money cannot be first.
Nergal is fool, i hate him... son of a bitch... fuck him (sorry for vulgs).

Xaplan

Would you prefer if he said that his only goal is the creation of dark, evil and extreme music when he just did it for the money and the girls? After all do you listen only to music that is made by people whose characters you like? Among all these defenders of metal, a person who says that he does it just for the money is a bit refreshing. As I said I may not agree with what he says but I prefer honesty to declarations of "trueness" (once again I've shown how to torture a language :D :D ).

Yes, I'm not listening music because band. But Nergal was (some years ago) a good man. When they released Satanica he wasn't such asshole. He became fool when Mystic Art released their Thelema 6 (by the way CD is Great!!!). I don't stopped to listen their music. I just hate Nergal.... grrr

Regards,
Xaplan

Originally posted by Kveldssanger

Would you prefer if he said that his only goal is the creation of dark, evil and extreme music when he just did it for the money and the girls? After all do you listen only to music that is made by people whose characters you like? Among all these defenders of metal, a person who says that he does it just for the money is a bit refreshing. As I said I may not agree with what he says but I prefer honesty to declarations of "trueness" (once again I've shown how to torture a language :D :D ).

music is for fans...........and there are some males in the crowd.........I bet he was druged up, when he made the comment:(