Future of Borknagar

Well i hope Vintersorg will stay
I'd say i'm a die hard fan of him, but i don't feel i have the right - i didn't got Hedniskhjartad yet :(
Anyway I think he's the best vocalist in our solar system :)
BUT i'm still waiting until he does something better than UNIVERSAL and COLLOSUS , which were smashing......
and i sometimes miss Simen's growling - it was unique, while Vinter's "grim" ones are typical black'ish vocals.

Eldzik - pozdrowienia :) Jak zakladacie polskiego threada to ja sie dolaczam :)

And why is Polish "zebrish language?" :eek:

Anyway i don't know much about Behemoth (it's just a year i'm a metal fan) but think it's pity that he left pagan-black style, once upon a time Behemoth was almost a polish Enslaved, now it's just not in my kind.....
:eek:

@Odemarkens_son: hellcome:D polskiego threada chyba niestety tutaj nie zalozymy, bo co niektorzy by mieli nam to za zle. chociaz jestesmy chyba najbardziej liczebna nacja tutaj - heheh

ok I promise i won't speak polish again :)
but anyway the next question is mainly for Polish guys: have you read 6th July "Polityka" ?
there was an article about pagan black metal - i couldn't believe it when i saw it !
there was a picture of Nergal and he looked like a big satan-worshippin' ape :>
It's one thing that he's a poser but i just hate so-called "scenic images", be it pentagrams, corpse-paint or even blood (like Einherjer recently did but i like them nonetheless). That's one of the reasons i love Borknagar: they've got no special image, they're just themselves.
anyway i wonder if you read the article. From what i could tell (my knowledge isn't deep y'know) there were no obvious bull-shits in it but i don't believe that mainstream weekly magazine can write about pagan-metal and don't mess anything up:) so?

Originally posted by Thorgrimm
thanks for link ;)
and there's an article about Vader in one of the last polish Newsweek...metal in newspapers?
S³ava for all Slavian!

you forgot about Peter in 30 ton lista in tvp - hahaha

Let's wait until they start to play Vader in the radio :)
oh and i forgot: there's one bullshit: they wrote that Varg Vikernes killed "his guitarist". (there was a picture of him too)
HE was Euronymous's guitarists in Mayhem, wasn't he? I hate him anyway.

Originally posted by Odemarkens_son
Let's wait until they start to play Vader in the radio :)
oh and i forgot: there's one bullshit: they wrote that Varg Vikernes killed "his guitarist". (there was a picture of him too)
HE was Euronymous's guitarists in Mayhem, wasn't he? I hate him anyway.

there is all (article) bullshit... btw: Varg was bassman in Mayhem

Originally posted by Eldzik

there is all (article) bullshit... btw: Varg was bassman in Mayhem

That's true. Euro wasn't guitarist of BURZUM. Varg was bassman in MayheM. He played bass at "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas". But after he kill Euro his parents (Euro's parents) wanted to record all bass material by someone else than Varg. Now first 1000 CD's and Tapes are unique for Varg's Fans - there are he's bass partions, but in now produced TPS and CDS bass is played by someone else ( i heard, that the present bassman played them, but this is rather rumor than true).

Regards,
Xaplan

Originally posted by Xaplan

Now first 1000 CD's and Tapes are unique for Varg's Fans - there are he's bass partions, but in now produced TPS and CDS bass is played by someone else ( i heard, that the present bassman played them, but this is rather rumor than true).

another bullshit. Hellhammer never erase Varg's partion, but he told a lie Euro's parents.

Originally posted by Eldzik

another bullshit. Hellhammer never erase Varg's partion, but he told a lie Euro's parents.

Shit.. I must change my info center. Hah :). By the way mine info comes from unofficial BURZUM www, so they may be rumors, webmasters fantasies, or Varg's fantasies :p

I was telling only that what i knew...

BTW where from u know that Hell lied?

Xaplan