FUUUUCK! ROOPE QUIT THE BAND!!!!

Thanks. Found it in the other thread too. I wish we knew what was really going on. They took Freyberg as a new member and now they are suddenly not sure if he'll stay? Strange.

My guess is either he pissed someone off in the band, he doesn't have the energy or work ethic they wanted Roope to have (the few videos i've seen with him he's standing still just staring at his guitar like he's trying to keep up instead of making it seem easy like the 2 guys before him) or he's not performing too well. I was interested to begin with when he joined as I listened to a few songs off of Naildown's debut album and it sounded pretty good- was hoping he'd contribute a lot more with backing vocals and growling with Alexi occasionally to get a fuller sound but what i've seen he doesn't really do anything...

I haven't seen them live with him so it's just my opinion from a few shitty youtube clips though

please name your reliable source.

Naah man. It's someone who knows him. His alcohol use has been giving him problems before so when i heard about his departure it came as no surprise. It's also quite commonly known that his drinking is quite out there. Too bad that his hand is causing him problems too. Hope he gets better.

Naah man. It's someone who knows him. His alcohol use has been giving him problems before so when i heard about his departure it came as no surprise. It's also quite commonly known that his drinking is quite out there. Too bad that his hand is causing him problems too. Hope he gets better.
I didn't mean his name, rather to describe what kinda source it was, which you did, thx.

Still on the subject, the guy stated that Roope is not ok. There's also more to the picture as he stated that he's not aware of all of the shit going on and the things he's aware of weren't suitable for further elaboration in his opinion. That to me tells that all is not well. Just hope that Roope gets better whatever the problem is.

It seems that Roope was on COBs last Gig. I would like to hear/see more from him...
B6I1MZshGtr

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I1MZshGtr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Reactions: COB-666
Fuck's sake, Janne looks 10 years younger than Roope. He's actually 1 year senior. Come on, Roope, get your shit together man

Reactions: Sany
Fuck's sake, Janne looks 10 years younger than Roope. He's actually 1 year senior. Come on, Roope, get your shit together man
Part of that is probably Roope's beard / moustache. I didn't think it'd have much of an effect, but when I grew a beard last spring and then shaved it off last fall and saw myself in the mirror, my first thought was: "Holy fuck, I look like I'm 10!" :D

Good to see Roope though. Hopefully he'll get back to doing music again.

Reactions: rj rl
My guess is either he pissed someone off in the band, he doesn't have the energy or work ethic they wanted Roope to have (the few videos i've seen with him he's standing still just staring at his guitar like he's trying to keep up instead of making it seem easy like the 2 guys before him) or he's not performing too well. I was interested to begin with when he joined as I listened to a few songs off of Naildown's debut album and it sounded pretty good- was hoping he'd contribute a lot more with backing vocals and growling with Alexi occasionally to get a fuller sound but what i've seen he doesn't really do anything...

I haven't seen them live with him so it's just my opinion from a few shitty youtube clips though

By Alexi's words, he was lazy, skipping the rehearsals and four of them got pissed off and couldn't support such behaviour anymore. It's from his book, I won't share more because after all there are copyrights and stuff, but Alexi said nobody fired him, he fired himself.