FUUUUCK! ROOPE QUIT THE BAND!!!!

Isn't Naildown though Freiberg's band basically? Why would he leave his own band to play rhythm somewhere else. Same issue as with Archie.

Freiberg in recent pictures looks like a wreck, almost like he's older than Roope, even though he's younger than Alexi.

I don't know how old you are not to realize it, but it would be beyond epic to make your hobby your pay job.

I guess, if your hobby is playing someone else's music as opposed to your own. I would imagine it's more rewarding to be completely free creatively.

They need to get someone who is good at backup vocals as well as being able to play. I randomly watched an old 2001 video of them live and although Alexander isn't/wasn't as good as Roope and Antii on the guitar- his backing vocals were so much better and it made the songs more powerful. I know the rhythm playing wasn't as complex back then but surely someone can do both well nowdays.

But Alexander's shouts didn't really fit Bodom. I think Bodom should stick totally with those youthful black metal vocals.

But Alexander's shouts didn't really fit Bodom. I think Bodom should stick totally with those youthful black metal vocals.

Alexi couldn't do those fry style screams he did on hatebreeder and SW even if he tried. His vocal-cord changed/wore out many years ago

Fuckin love the song. This is what I was hoping from from the previews. Good shit. Two good songs so far.

This makes me sick ! I have NOT heard that Roope left the band ! My stomack is turning ! The COB gig tonight in Copenhagen is gona be very interesting indeed. God I will miss Roope. Looked forward to meeting him. Oh God how sad !!!1

"People seem to like it"...

Well you know it's like Alexi said, people would never say shit in his face. The album is too simple and not catchy enough.

Why? Alexi don't want to go back, so therefore they he dosn't need any helping hand.

that is the exact problem. I have no problems with a band evolving but CoB is riding its glory years and they could be so much bigger, they could be the Iron maiden/slayer of their genre but Alexi rather tries to be Blythe... sad

Reactions: <Arcane>
As long as Alexi is wearing his hat, there will be no return to the roots. Why? Because that hat is ugly and doesn't suit Alexi, but he thinks he looks cool and more american with that ugly hat. Implies that he's writing rather american mainstream chugga-core music than good old european neo-melodic death. I'll just wait for a dance/rap-metal song coming out of Alexis hands. Then you will never see me here again, I'll delete my youtube account and delte all my tabs on UG.

Yeah, it's stupid that Alexi doesn't understand what made Bodom big. He then thinks the thrash shit is the shit and he tries to lick the butts of bands like Lamb of God, when they would be licking Bodom's toenails had he continued with the FTR style. It's like no-one is daring to advice Alexi. It's like if no-one dared to advice a person to do swimming when he's beating Phelps' times at his home pool, instead he chooses to do canooing because he happens to dig that even tho he sucks at it.