FUUUUCK! ROOPE QUIT THE BAND!!!!

What if the new 2nd guitarst will be Lamb of God's famous guitarist (idk his name I don't listen to them) so then they will become lamb of bodom, or Alexander came back and says "Alexi, you screwed up... But together we could fix it!:muhaha:"

I think the new guitarist must have floating-bridge guitar. Because Roope and Alexander also had one.

Did you see the importance Alexi accorded to Archie Cruz in #100GuitarsfromHell?
Would he be the next Children of Bodom guitar player?

He makes current Alexi look so amateur. Maybe 15 years ago Alexi would have been his equal.

Not sure why it matters anyway, why would be want to be in CoB to play rhythm stuff? He's not needed.

Zakk Wyldosh shreadding gets old pretty fast and only have a limit of notes which both hil and archie uses.... Nah would rather have some unkown better player!

Not sure why it matters anyway, why would be want to be in CoB to play rhythm stuff?

I think Alexi wants Arttu Kuosmanen but he was slightly hesitant naturally because he was so devoted to his band Santa Cruz, where he would've been a girl-band star. Eventually he will sign and play for COB starting next Jan. Why you ask? Are you crazy? Because with Bodom he can have a great music career where he's paid, instead of going to work like others and having a hobby-band. You can see this boy is easy to like, and COB want a good atmosphere in the band. Besides, he will get even more with Bodom. He will just have to change from glam to metal style and Alexi will have to let him play some solos. Ultimately he has to like their music, but I'm quite sure he does. It will also effect their song choices a little, because they'll want songs that are fun to play for both guitars (like SNBN), I'm sure Alexi would even let him play some solos occasionally, since he himself is getting 'old' for that.

No idea who the other candidate is, tho, but Alexi said they're 95% sure it's 'this one guy.'

I think Alexi wants Arttu Kuosmanen but he was slightly hesitant naturally because he was so devoted to his band Santa Cruz, where he would've been a girl-band star. Eventually he will sign and play for COB starting next Jan. Why you ask? Are you crazy? Because with Bodom he can have a great music career where he's paid, instead of going to work like others and having a hobby-band. You can see this boy is easy to like, and COB want a good atmosphere in the band. Besides, he will get even more with Bodom. He will just have to change from glam to metal style and Alexi will have to let him play some solos. Ultimately he has to like their music, but I'm quite sure he does. It will also effect their song choices a little, because they'll want songs that are fun to play for both guitars (like SNBN), I'm sure Alexi would even let him play some solos occasionally, since he himself is getting 'old' for that.

No idea who the other candidate is, tho, but Alexi said they're 95% sure it's 'this one guy.'

And who knows, may be Alexi will let him play all solos because Alexi is more and more riffing oriented.
Where did you read or hear that's 95% that guy?

This guy is easier to dislike, for fuck's sake. Since when are glamers welcomed in the metal community? They were always despised. Maybe with the current gay trends metalheads will be ok with them in 20 years but I'm not so sure, metal is conservative.

Omg I can't believe you seriously think it's gonna be Archie just because some people in Finland spread that rumour.
When I told that to my finnish friends they burst into laughter and said it cannot be true and they've never heard such thing. So my point is, anyone could say anything.
He's a wicked guitar player and all but I don't think Alexi would do this to COB.COB is one thing, SC another, the Local Band another.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be Daniel Freyberg, cause in a recent interview Allu was asked if the guy is swedish and he replied "maybe" or sth like that. But still, Antti is going to be playing with them until the end of the year, so nothing to do but wait.

He just needs to have a cobbler sew his jeans so his balls won't hang out on a COB gig. It's started to look like it's that guy. I laughed at first, too. Maybe it's some metal guy. But COB haven't really cared about their metal-look much for a very long time.

Archie - no, thank you. He is trying so hard to sound like Alexi in his playing, and that is not good for the band. Bodom needs a guitarist that compliments Alexi's style by it's diversity.

I think Archie was Alexi's guitar student, so they are close. You can kind of see some Bodom inspired licks in his playing.

I'll grant you that Archie is "prettier" than Freiberg.

Surely there must be someone better than those two.

Both Archie and Freiberg are awesome choices. but i would prefer Archie for his young age and energy he may bring to COB.