Gamers Thread

Does it make the assassinations into more than just walking up to some dude, stabbing him, listening to him talk for a half hour, and then running away from some guards and jumping in a hay cart?

Well, so far, I haven't had to listen to a victim for over a minute. You're given a lot more options when it comes to assassinations as well.

So I decided to give Mass Effect another try, decided that the intriguing plot was worth the meh combat, and was enjoying it. Then I finally got control of the ship...and every time I go to the galaxy map to navigate it won't come up. Anyone else have this error?
EDIT: Figured out the problem...I think I might have to buy the game. GRRR.

Wow, Bayonetta is simply astonishing. The art direction is spectacular, the combat and action are fantastic, there are a multitude of excellent and well-integrated cutscenes,loads of interesting items/special abilities and weapons. Simply put, wow in a box.

Who's looking forward to the Gears of War 3 announcement tomorrow? I know I am.

F.E.A.R. 3 has just been announced as well. It's going to include co-op this time around, so I really hope it doesn't do a Resident Evil 5.

Yeah, it was great. Maybe there's not much replay value, but it was really good while it lasted. And you can always play the Mercenaries mini-game for fun.

I'm not saying RE5 was bad but I would have preferred a more survival horror feel. I actually have two of every weapon, fully upgraded, with infinite ammo. Achieving this greatly increased the replay value, for me anyway.

Btw, any good survival horror adventures you can recommend outside of Haunting Ground, Silent Hill, the old RE, Clock Tower, and if you wanna call it that, Deadspace?