Gamers Thread

^that is fucking insane.:OMG: looks like we're in for some pure explosive mayhem..:devil:

the fight commentary has "Dude!" and "Sweet!" lol

months ago my ps3 broke 2 of my discs. i was pissed. since then ive decided to always wait a bit before ejecting, so it's no longer reading.

Don't all Xboxes mess up your disks if you move them when they are switched on. I know people who have done it and they say it makes a deep, circle-shaped engraving on the lower side of the disk.

Don't all Xboxes mess up your disks if you move them when they are switched on. I know people who have done it and they say it makes a deep, circle-shaped engraving on the lower side of the disk.

it's true, but it only does that when it's standing up, if it's laying flat it shouldn't do anything at all.

If they're gonna do a remake, why don't they remake Majora's Mask? And by remake, I don't mean actually remake it because they'd just fuck it up, I mean rerelease it for modern consoles. And by modern consoles I mean PS3/360.

So that people can play the game instead of flailing like spastic apes. PC would be awesome too, because then I'd actually play it.

My guild got Blood Queen down tonight only to spend an hour wiping on Sindragosa due to dumbass people breaking the iceblocks too soon during the flight phase, and issues with the phase change.

We almost had it our last chance, but there is always Thursday and next Monday!

My guild got Blood Queen down tonight only to spend an hour wiping on Sindragosa due to dumbass people breaking the iceblocks too soon during the flight phase, and issues with the phase change.

We almost had it our last chance, but there is always Thursday and next Monday!

Who is your character?