Gaming Thread

I checked it out for you, remember? There's no problems for people who play it on Vista so far.

And yeah, the Witcher is pretty awesome. I'm replaying it now, which is probably why Max thought of it :)

Oops! I must have been really drunk or not caught that post, thanks Stormo! I will be saving up for this shortly.

yeah same orchestral seems to be the only thing that works for RPG's i actually dont care to listen to metal while playing anything, i used to like it and every time i hear an old song i can automatically think of the game it went with, like Linkin Park was Everquest 1, yeah yeah yeah it was a long time ago don't judge me :mad:

but today i just prefer the music thats in the game, especially since they keep getting people like Hans fucking Zimmer to do soundtracks now lol

game soundtracks usually fit best, even some of the old ones. probably my favorite game ever is Deus Ex and I liked the soundtrack to that; it was really simplistic and not fancy but it fit perfectly with every section and had the exact right mood which combined with the amazing story and sections really made the entire game experience stick with me.

Cool, Planescape:Torment is $25 used. Ordering it now. Stormo, I understand only a few battles in the game aren't optional, but if I still want to fight, how would you recommend I distribute my stat points?

Well, since you can just bounce right back when you die, STR, DEX and CON aren't that important, though if you get your CON high enough, you'll be able to regenerate faster than your enemies can damage you. Going thief is useless, and even going warrior isn't the best bet. If your Nameless One is a mage, he can cast powerful spells and still get access to the best dialogue options, so put those stats in WIS, INT and CHA respectively. Especially WIS.