Gaming Thread

Well, its kind of disappointing that they're wrapping up this major mystery in a paid DLC, but... who the fuck am i kidding, im going to buy it the day it comes out:

One last thread hangs in the saga of the Grey Warden, Hero of Ferelden. Uncover the secret carried by Morrigan and the plans she hides in Witch Hunt, the next DLC for Dragon Age: Origins!
The dreaded Archdemon has been slain and the advance of the darkspawn halted by a lone, heroic Grey Warden. The kingdom rejoices, but at least one question remains: what happened to Morrigan? The sorceress joined the Wardens cause, but it is said her true purpose was not revealed until the eve of the last battle. She vanished into the shadows, and while rumors claimed she crossed over the mountains into Orlais no trace of her path could be found. She was never heard from again... until now. Nearly a year has passed since the Archdemon's death, and word has reached the Wardens that Morrigan has returned to Ferelden. She has been sighted in the southern wilderness where she was first encountered. Is it truly her? If it is, then why has is she here and what secret does she carry with her? The Warden heads into the forest to find out and tie up this last loose end once and for all.

Out Sep 7th.

440344688_photobucket_8623_.jpg

installed it for a friend. I WANT

I'll never own another Radeon card. Had one and it shit the bed after two years, plus tons of bad drivers. I've never, ever had a problem with nVidia. I know Radeons are typically hotter and faster, but I just can't bring myself to own another one.

I have never owned a nvidia card before. It's always been ATi. ATi needs to do something with the drivers though. What the problem is when you update a driver, something happens when you install over them. I know that was a big issue a few years ago.

It still is, it's a mess. Lately I've had stuff slowing down and running bad with the latest 2 drivers, had to go back a few to get things running fine again.

The Witcher, you can kinda see him in the ass photo :p other than that i wouldn't have known. I wasn't even aware there was sex in that game until these guys mentioned it :p

http://dragonage.bioware.com/dao/witch_hunt/

May have to reinstall dragonage for this (just so I can see how it all ends)

Also... I wonder if there is somewhere you can bet on Morrigan's child = The forced protag in the next game? Granted they're trying to steer away with it with some of the pre-release info, unless bioware suddenly get a bit more creative with their stories...