Gaming Thread

Sweeeeeeeet!!

chi1.gif

"NO STEVE GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

She is so hot

Heh, indeed. Also, you should make posts like that on fora full of Atlus-fanatical neckbeards and watch their fat asses get hysterical as they internet-white-knight a fictional character. I'll join with such choice statements as "I'm rather keen on Yuko but I'm not touching her until she bleaches her asshole," or "Maiko's just the perfect age!"

Heh, indeed. Also, you should make posts like that on fora full of Atlus-fanatical neckbeards and watch their fat asses get hysterical as they internet-white-knight a fictional character. I'll join with such choice statements as "I'm rather keen on Yuko but I'm not touching her until she bleaches her asshole," or "Maiko's just the perfect age!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm about to crap my pants!

That is a great idea!

Operation babe hunt, commence!

fuck yeah, Syndicate comes out next tuesday. It looks like it's going to be so fucking badass, brutal, and cyberpunk. it's completely ripping off DXHR though, so much that it's actually laughable. For those of you who haven't seen the launch trailer definitely go check it out.

What made me lol especially is the plot is hella ripped from dxhr (futuristic corporations competing for power, you're a super enhanced agent with new technology working for a mentor/father figure who is trying to usher in a new age of technology and human beings etc, you have a female companion who looks out for you/is connected to you in some way), there are rpg elements like HR (though not sure how extensive they'll be, probably not as extensive as the original game), the art design is very pastel and certain color themed (like hr's gold filter) and even lines in the trailer were similar to HR like "i never asked for this" (yes they straight up said that) and something similar to "it's evolution, some people will be left behind" said by the boss.

Basically I expect it to be an awesome shooter with some cool rpg elements that fulfills all the cyberpunk stuff I love. it'll be human revolution but more cartoonishly brutal, a little less philosophical, more about corporate warfare than human evolution and just a modern and more accessible version of Syndicate. It's not going to break amazing ground no doubt, but a modern version of an awesome old game that will be like HR but with a slightly different edge in the cyberpunk genre? count me the fuck in (aside from the fact that they've treated the pc community like shit, fuck those assholes, they're lucky I love syndicate and that style).

What made me lol especially is the plot is hella ripped from dxhr (futuristic corporations competing for power, you're a super enhanced agent with new technology working for a mentor/father figure who is trying to usher in a new age of technology and human beings etc, you have a female companion who looks out for you/is connected to you in some way), there are rpg elements like HR (though not sure how extensive they'll be, probably not as extensive as the original game), the art design is very pastel and certain color themed (like hr's gold filter) and even lines in the trailer were similar to HR like "i never asked for this" (yes they straight up said that) and something similar to "it's evolution, some people will be left behind" said by the boss.

:lol:

So what you're really saying is that DX:HR ripped off the plot of every cyberpunk themed novel, movie, anime, rpg, etc since roughly 1980. Also, Syndicate came out 7 years before Deus Ex.

Goddamnit. So my whole strategy with Heroic quests in TOR was to ignore them until I level up enough to be able to solo them. I just learned that if you are over a certain level, you don't get any XP from certain quests. Fuck. Looks like i may actually have to join a guild or something. Ugh, actual people in my game!