Gaming Thread

Now you are getting a little bit more specific. How does the battle system Final Fantasy XIII play itself? I still do not see how it plays itself so I do not get where you are coming from here. Could you be a bit more specific please? Have you even played Final Fantasy XIII or XIII-2?

edit: Yes, do your youtube and IGN reseach. I know you have not played XIII-2 and that is just a fact. When you know more of the game (after you do your research) then come back to me.

I don't own any consoles but when I can manage to have some free gaming time outside of ME3 and TOR i'll look into playing one of the recommended final fantasy games.

I hope 1.2 hits soon in TOR, i can't wait to see what they've done (hopefully new wz/ops/hm fp's etc but probably not) aside from the typical nerfing. The fact that you can only get rakata gear from making it or doing HM ops kinda blows because my server is low pop which means doing most stuff (especially pvp) is quite hard. if they could make nightmare mode flashpoints that drop rakata that'd be great because right now I have full columi (except pants), champion gear (and at rank 56 valor so hopefully replacing it with battlemaster soon) and 2 rakata ear/implant so I really need to get some real rakata gear but can't often find a group for hm fp's.

Now you are getting a little bit more specific. How does the battle system Final Fantasy XIII play itself? I still do not see how it plays itself so I do not get where you are coming from here. Could you be a bit more specific please? Have you even played Final Fantasy XIII or XIII-2?

edit: Yes, do your youtube and IGN reseach. I know you have not played XIII-2 and that is just a fact. When you know more of the game (after you do your research) then come back to me.

I have played XIII. Worst one since V.

For those of you who are like me and didnt end up having enough time to play through ME1 and 2 before the ME3 release:
http://www.masseffect2saves.com/

Probably not as cool as having the continuity of your own character, but at least you have the story choices that you want going into ME3 (if you are like me and have too many characters to keep track of). Only problem I've seen is that some/a lot/all havent done much of the DLC. Oh well, I can certainly bang out Shadow Broker, Arrival, and Overlord by Tuesday.

I thought SC2 was pretty rad. I haven't played it in a while, but I'm looking forward to the Zerg expansion (though its totally lame to have three different releases and charge a bunch for all of them).

Man, there really is a difference between TOR's Dark Side and ME's renegade. My renegade Shepards are just machiavellian, do-whatever-it-takes kind of dudes. My sith warrior is downright fucking sadistically evil. I love both.

seriously, what a bunch of idiots.

dont they realize that thing would be perfect to take out and shoot lots of holes into?
So I'm NOT the only person that looks at things people throw away, and thinks "Hey, a good target for when I go shoot this week!" EFFICIENCY.

Man, there really is a difference between TOR's Dark Side and ME's renegade. My renegade Shepards are just machiavellian, do-whatever-it-takes kind of dudes. My sith warrior is downright fucking sadistically evil. I love both.

LOL yeah. I mean, the dark side is truly dark in TOR. I remember one bonus quest where they asked me, "There's a ship full of women and children and families of the Republic politicians leaving the planet, do you want to blow it up?"

"Kill them all"

200 dark side points.

Mike Morhaime hinted at Diablo 3 MAYBE being done in a couple weeks on the 29th of February.

We all know that's bullshit and it's coming in June.

I'm about to pre my pants though.