Gaming Thread

Guild Wars 2 isn't F2P, it's B2P. You buy the game and there's no subscription.

I play SWTOR because I like Star Wars. I used to play Diablo 3 until it just got so boring that I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm telling you, play Eve Online if you want a new experience. Also, start gaming on a PC...consoles are fun for sitting on the couch and not thinking. I have a PS3 as well but PC will always be where it's at.

You can't do shit like this on a console, and neither should you. If this thing pulls through, it will kill every other MMO out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guild Wars 2 isn't F2P, it's B2P. You buy the game and there's no subscription.

I play SWTOR because I like Star Wars. I used to play Diablo 3 until it just got so boring that I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm telling you, play Eve Online if you want a new experience. Also, start gaming on a PC...consoles are fun for sitting on the couch and not thinking. I have a PS3 as well but PC will always be where it's at.

You can't do shit like this on a console, and neither should you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iVV9AnszDI
I like controllers :)

I couldn't even bring myself to say it.
Hmmm, playing a shitty wired controller through a normal laptop, OR through a PS controller (that I've played with since PS1) through a console MADE for playing games, through a gigantic monitor. Hmmm tough choice...

Here's an example of how used to PS controllers I am, when playing COD online, 90% of the time i'm MVP with the highest score and easily quickscope across the map within 3 shots, and on Xbox I can't QS no matter how hard I try, when running I drop the controller all the time and have a very hard time getting pass 5 kills.

Yeah, when will they ever make DVI-HDMI cables you can use to hook up your PC to your TV?! I mean seriously!

Not as good quality, and seriously though why the fuck would I hook my computer to my TV (which cuts off part of the screen when using my computer regardless of settings, and isn't close to the quality when using my PS3 and use a shitty wired controller instead?

when playing COD online...

Not as good quality, and seriously though why the fuck would I hook my computer to my TV ... and isn't close to the quality when using my PS3 and use a shitty wired controller instead?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're done here. :lol:

I see you've never heard of things called "resolution" and "Anisotropic Filtering" and "Antialiasing".

:lol:

I like you. We're totally giving you shit but it's not to be mean. It's just when we make fun of stupid gamers, we always imitate them with words like "Call of Duty", "5mok3_W33d_4LL_D4Y", and "I prefer playing with a controller". We hit the jackpot because you said all of that in one post.

Patience, young padawan. Listen to Stormo, myself, Talkingbackwards (only his name is backwards), John, and Steve and we'll try to steer you towards epic gaming. Forget everything you know up to this point and listen only to us from now on.

:lol:

I like you. We're totally giving you shit but it's not to be mean. It's just when we make fun of stupid gamers, we always imitate them with words like "Call of Duty", "5mok3_W33d_4LL_D4Y", and "I prefer playing with a controller". We hit the jackpot because you said all of that in one post.

Patience, young padawan. Listen to Stormo, myself, Talkingbackwards (only his name is backwards), John, and Steve and we'll try to steer you towards epic gaming. Forget everything you know up to this point and listen only to us from now on.
YES MASTER (Next ill become a sith and kill you all muahahahah)