Gaming Thread

Wait I'm not done yet.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

LucasArts employees have been spilling the beans on unannounced LucasArts projects following a cull of around 100 staff at the company this week. At the top of the list of juicy revelations is that the unannounced LucasArts/BioWare project is KOTOR3, and it's the long rumoured MMO!

Kotaku reports that some of these 100 LucasArts have been sacked immediately after many years of service and that the sackings are spread across the company, from Testers to Head Producers.

As well as the Knights of the Old Republic MMO, these former employees have also been revealing other as yet unannounced titles in the LucasArts schedule. These include the much expected Battlefront 3 (probably in development at Free Radical Design), another LEGO Indiana Jones game, the Euphoria-driven Indiana Jones games unveiled at E3 2006, and a Star Wars lightsaber game for Nintendo's Wii. The final game is likely to be the Clone Wars game first hinted at last week.

Although games such as Fracture and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed are too far along the development cycle to be affected by the sackings, other projects may well be. These sackings will leave LucasArts short staffed and reports suggest that the publisher will likely be outsourcing their projects more frequently in future.

There was an official LucasArts announcement. Today, I guess. X-play was there, the game is going to be called "Star Wars: The Old Republic" and is set 300 years after KOTOR2. You can choose between 2 factions: Galactic Republic and Sith Empire.

Regardless, I'm going to have to play it. I was into Star Wars: Galaxy back before Sony fucked it up. I now know that I will have not much of a life when this comes out.

Max, we need to play this together when this comes out if your down with it.

I was going with Sith as well. I wonder how there going to do KOTOR 3, hmmmm. If they did it anything like Galaxy (pre-sony) then it's gonna be interesting. I am excited, but then again, i would rather it of been single player. Oh well.

Yeah single player would have been way better, but no they have to jump on the MMO bandwagon. It better be fuckin epic, though. we should start our own guild or whatever.

So Fable 2 is awesome so far, im not sure why im sitting here typing and not playing it, but holy shit if im not going to play old republic

Galactic Republic FTW

wont be saying that when you get fucked up in space by me (that's giving that they have space PVP :p)

It took me a little bit to realize it after starting to play Fable 2 but the leader of the Heroes Guild is voiced by Kreia from KOTOR and one of the Will heroes is voiced by Ron Glass from Firefly :headbang:

So I guess KOTOR3 is officially officially an MMO now.
2e369fs.jpg

fyouinternet.jpg