Gaming Thread

I've been playing the new Prince of Persia all day, this game kicks ass. Yeah the characters seem slightly more kid oriented (the prince talks like Brenden Fraser in the Mummy movies), but damn it's a lot of fun... And I'm glad you can't die, because I've fallen to my "death" so, so, so many times now :lol: The jumping puzzles are hard enough to be a challenge, but not so hard it's just annoying.

it's easier but I like it because it makes for a much smoother gameplay

Yeah, also the game is nice and long :D I'm really bored of completing games in a day, this is finally a game that has a lot to do.

If you ever want to gay it up on Mannoroth, let me know. You're welcome to join our Guild, though it's mainly a social for right now.

Also, I'm curious because I haven't found solid information on this. Do you ever experience FPS lag when you pan the camera around too fast? I know it's not my GPU because I just bought a new GPU yesterday.

ITS TIME TO PLAY TEH GAMES!!!

Photo87.jpg

If you ever want to gay it up on Mannoroth, let me know. You're welcome to join our Guild, though it's mainly a social for right now.

Also, I'm curious because I haven't found solid information on this. Do you ever experience FPS lag when you pan the camera around too fast? I know it's not my GPU because I just bought a new GPU yesterday.

I might check out that server. Screw the one I'm on.