Gaming Thread

The new RE might actually give me a reason to finish a game. I still have Silent Hill: Homecoming, Devil May Cry 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4 that I have yet to complete and to be honest, I have no desire to beat any of them. The only game I have completed is Assassin's Creed.

The new RE might actually give me a reason to finish a game. I still have Silent Hill: Homecoming, Devil May Cry 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4 that I have yet to complete and to be honest, I have no desire to beat any of them. The only game I have completed is Assassin's Creed.

same here

I played some of MGS4 last time I went out of town to my uncle's but to be honest, I got bored of it. Over the past few years, I've noticed that my ADD has been causing me to get bored a lot easier which is the reason why I have so many games I have yet to finish. Hopefully RE5 will be different.

DMC IV has a crappy storyline, not missing out on much. I'm ALMOST done with GTA IV, Silent Hill i still need to beat. I have so many games I have to finish.....urghhhh. I haven't even touched MGS IV and I should be shot for not playing it.

Thanks WoW, Left 4 Dead and Guitar Hero for not letting me playing 75% of the games I own.

DMC IV has a crappy storyline, not missing out on much. I'm ALMOST done with GTA IV, Silent Hill i still need to beat. I have so many games I have to finish.....urghhhh. I haven't even touched MGS IV and I should be shot for not playing it.

Thanks WoW, Left 4 Dead and Guitar Hero for not letting me playing 75% of the games I own.

:lol: I blame college. I've played WoW for about 45 minutes total this week but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I need to come out of the lazy zone that was entered during vacation.

Should beat Shivering Isles soon.

I need replacement RPG asap please. As it is now I would default to Fable II. I don't want to play it though.

But fuck, this is the first time I've been in my gaming zone in ages, I don't want it to end so soon.

DMC4 had more than a crappy story... "Hey guys, we can't figure out what to do for the next 10 levels, what ever do we do?! BACKTRACK!"

Fuck that.

MGS4 is almost as bad... "Hey, what should we do with the gameplay?" "Fuck gameplay, let's just make an interactive 9 hour movie and call it a day"

Same with GTA 4... "How do we one up our last game? Well, we could abandon everything that made the 3d GTA series fun and get all serious business up in here! I'm sure those guys that make Saints Row will save everyone from the pain with an awesome sequel to their first game".

And Silent Hill 5... "Hey, lets produce this shit in america, I'm sure that'll turn out good!"

Fuck, all series I used to love, shit upon. Shit upon hard. 2008 sucked...

...Except for Sins of a Solar Empire, Kings Bounty, Left 4 Dead, No More Heroes, Saints Row 2 (seriously), Persona 4, Disgaea 3, and Dead Space...

...Ok, maybe it didn't suck so bad, but if you played anything else, you wasted your time.

DMC4 had more than a crappy story... "Hey guys, we can't figure out what to do for the next 10 levels, what ever do we do?! BACKTRACK!"

Fuck that.

MGS4 is almost as bad... "Hey, what should we do with the gameplay?" "Fuck gameplay, let's just make an interactive 9 hour movie and call it a day"

Same with GTA 4... "How do we one up our last game? Well, we could abandon everything that made the 3d GTA series fun and get all serious business up in here! I'm sure those guys that make Saints Row will save everyone from the pain with an awesome sequel to their first game".

And Silent Hill 5... "Hey, lets produce this shit in america, I'm sure that'll turn out good!"

Fuck, all series I used to love, shit upon. Shit upon hard. 2008 sucked...

...Except for Sins of a Solar Empire, Kings Bounty, Left 4 Dead, No More Heroes, Saints Row 2 (seriously), Persona 4, Disgaea 3, and Dead Space...

...Ok, maybe it didn't suck so bad, but if you played anything else, you wasted your time.

Your absolutely right. Lot's of disappointment from games that I love. Left 4 Dead is great, I end up playing that everyday. Dead Space is also great, better then Silent Hill: Homecoming and hell, most games that came out this year. I heard Saints Row 2 was great but If i bought it I would feel like a i would crave watermelon, a glock and grape soda. I don't wanna go black right now.

So right now this is what I have been playing..

Left 4 Dead

and I think ill pick up Dead Space and finish it, like right now. I can't go back to bed.

Your absolutely right. Lot's of disappointment from games that I love. Left 4 Dead is great, I end up playing that everyday. Dead Space is also great, better then Silent Hill: Homecoming and hell, most games that came out this year. I heard Saints Row 2 was great but If i bought it I would feel like a i would crave watermelon, a glock and grape soda. I don't wanna go black right now.

So right now this is what I have been playing..

Left 4 Dead

and I think ill pick up Dead Space and finish it, like right now. I can't go back to bed.

You can make a white australian and turn off all the radio stations except for the metal one, which features such music as opeth and what not.

The game isn't half as black as I was expecting.

Bioshock 2 is a game I'm looking forward to playing in 09'. I hope this will be a better year for games.

Also Left 4 Dead has become successful, I am patiently awaiting DLC content.