Gaming Thread

Its funny when people who play EQ or pretty much any other mmorpg dislike wow. They're all basically the same game. Level up, do repeatable quests, get gold, get gear, Rinse, repeat. Anywho /endrant. I've never played Company of heros.

Cat5messiah, I hate the fact that my undead spells can't hurt the undead players!

I loved EQ on ps2. It was the best of the three. Barbarian Berzerkers? Dark Elf Shadow Knights, Death Knights, Slayers? Ogres? Proper Trolls? Humans that dont look shitty? Monks? Bards? Non cartoonish? Good mature population? CLASS MASTERY SYSTEM DIVERT XP TO CM POINTS TO GET BUFFS AND SPELLS BEST IDEA EVER.

Best MMO ever. Sadly it died with the PS2.

Better Lore, better Races and Classes and a hell of a lot more of them. Would you rather be a Night Elf or Dark Elf? Orc or Ogre? Not to mention they have every class WoW has, and then some.

I use to play everquest before guild wars and WoW were released. Along those lines I use to play Lineage before evercrack. I was literally obsessed with Everquest (and all the expansions). I was top leader of a huge guild, also created and moderated a guild website, delt with in-game marriages.

It was creepy, that is all I use to do was play that game, that is why when I play WoW, I don't spend a lot of time when I play and I level very slowly. I learned my lesson with EQ lol

I've been off of WoW for about two weeks now. I've got about 5 others I'm playing at the moment.

Fuck EA games. I can't stand that fucking company. Every single EA game here is sold only in Italian. HELLO! ENGLISH IS THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE FOR A REASON!

I'm working through Dead Space right now...it's early and really gory but I can see it getting repetitive. Fortunately there's not much dialogue so I don't have to deal with the Italian translation and shitty voiceovers.

I started on four games this week I got from a friend: GTA 4, Bioshock, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, and the first Gears of War. Gears of war seems promising but also seems too repetitive with generic shitty weapons. It's still early in the game though.

I've been off of WoW for about two weeks now. I've got about 5 others I'm playing at the moment.

Fuck EA games. I can't stand that fucking company. Every single EA game here is sold only in Italian. HELLO! ENGLISH IS THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE FOR A REASON!

I'm working through Dead Space right now...it's early and really gory but I can see it getting repetitive. Fortunately there's not much dialogue so I don't have to deal with the Italian translation and shitty voiceovers.

I started on four games this week I got from a friend: GTA 4, Bioshock, Far Cry 2, Dead Space, and the first Gears of War. Gears of war seems promising but also seems too repetitive with generic shitty weapons. It's still early in the game though.

You will enjoy bioshock, bioshock 2 comes out this year

Far Cry 2 is pretty badass, but I don't understand why it's called Far Cry. It's absolutely nothing like the original. No feral powers or anything. If it weren't such a vast and good game, I'd feel let down.

:lol: I hate it when fucking Paladins are immune to Polymorph.

Yeah, its cause we're badass like that. I'm assuming you use a mage. Its funny, I can't get rooted, fear almost never works on me (cause I'm holy), and if something mind controls me I just bubble out. Plus I can take some hits from weapons (plate)... Sadly mages (if done correctly) can pimp me up. There are trade offs though, Mages Nuke like motherfuckers and never get stunned. grrrrrrrr

so I've been playing the chrono trigger rerelease on the DS and whoa why did I never really play much of this game before. totally tubular