Gangsta Akerfeldt.

Melinda's Lover

New Metal Member
May 25, 2005
What's with all those pictures of Mike wearing a 50 cent necklace, and the other one where he is with Fred Durst in an Eminem t-shirt.

They're not real, right?

They made me worry about Opeth releasing a rap album or something.

it wouldn't pure hip-hop album unfortunately. But you bet, this will be best nu-metal album eva... featuring Fred Durst on vocals and shit... And they will be touring with Slipknot.

im personally happy about their new urban influence. they needed to progress in some way, and the twin guitar metal vibe is just kinda dead. its good to see talented bands willing to try fuzing their music with hip hop and the like.

besides, we could all see this coming...remember mikes first song he ever wrote? it was called "i love hip hop". at least thats what he said in interviews.

:Spin: Yeah, and there'll be guest apearences with Davies from koRn, and fred dhurst will do some stuff, and max from soulfly too. And maybe corey from slipknot, but fred and corey don't like each other, so

And once again Mike's influence is rubbing off on Steven Wilson

s-wil.jpg

This is one of those threads which should be deleted quickly. God damnit.

Oh yeah, and I know Peter will write the lyrics for the next Usher album. He phoned me last night and he's sounded so fucking excited!!!
I can't wait for it. :erk: