Garm needs to join Borknagar

oh okay...

that would be cool I guess...it'd be Garm back in metal...him being back in Arcturus would be better, but that's just my humble opinion

unknown said:
oh okay...

that would be cool I guess...it'd be Garm back in metal...him being back in Arcturus would be better, but that's just my humble opinion

I just cant imagine Arcturus without garm....that just doesn't make sense. Arcturus is nothing without him.

Dantven said:
I just cant imagine Arcturus without garm....that just doesn't make sense. Arcturus is nothing without him.

was a disappointment to see him leave arcturus, and yes id much prefer to see him in arcturus because borknagar have just lost their way

Why would he go back to Borknagar or Arcturus? He has already created brilliant music with them, but obviously he has moved on to new forms of expression. "Svidd..." and "Quick Fix..." are both very interesting records, so I see no reason for Garm to regress...

he left those bands because he didnt want to tour... i supose ulver+jester records isnt very compatible with tours

Hes getting to be a fairly reputable producer/label leader and artist...for him to join touring bands that his heart isnt completely in doesnt make much sense i guess...he seems to be very busy.

I reckon he must get stagefright. :)

But yeah, it's so fucking hard to imagine Arcturus without him, but as long as they've got Sverd I'm sure they won't lose their way.

As for Borknagar, their s/t with Garm is my favourite... and I don't mind their new stuff so much, but I'm not keen on Vintersorg's clean singing. :(