Gay game on the compilation CD

finally a guy from France (a customer, not a journalist) found one of the "secret doors" in the new website, which is linked to the "secret room" in the cd-rom track, he has many infos now, and he could be able to find the solution, or maybe not ;)

I'm happy to announce that THE GAME SOLUTION of the compilation has been found by one of our bands (Riccardo from Void Of Silence)

Congratulation! :worship:

BUT, as he's already receiving all the code666 releases (the privilege of being on code666.... heheheh), we both decided to don't publish the solution, giving to someone else the possibility to win the final prize!

so hurry up, the first one to come with the solution, first one to win

So what does Riccardo get? ... You have to get him some "extra" groupies at the next gig :eek:

It is the least you can do for him :D

Personally, I think I am close to the solutions. I believe it has something to do with a particular movie you like :confused:

The game is driving me crazy ... call me a quiter, but I have found a few early Code666 releases for cheap on Ebay instead. I admitt to never finding the solution to this ... the time involved in solving this game is draining me financially :)

we are happy to announce that THE COMPILATION-GAME is OVER, because CHRISTIAN D'ANGELO, a 20 years old Student from Montesilvano (Italy) finally found the solution!!!!

Congratulation! a LIFETIME subscription to all the code666 releases for him... not bad uh?

btw, the solution of the game is:

"...AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL WITHOUT THE BARCODE OF THE BEAST..."

which was our very first "promotional slogan" when we started the label 3 years ago... we putted that slogan in a flyer presenting Rakoth's "Planeshift" and was of course in our very first website, which is now hidden here:

http://www.fanzine.net/etichette/code666/index1.html

there are many tips all around the new website, the artwork of the compilation and the cd-rom track as well, but it seems that italians are smart, because the solution was found some days ago also by Riccardo from Void Of Silence...

so for you all: stop sending solutions, because now it's too late...

but don't worry, we'll probably put up another similar contest in the near future, this one got an overwhelming response, with over 450 people contacting us with more or less convincing solutions...

;)

That's great! Congratulations to Christian ...

But Emi, the slogan on that site reads:
"...AND NO ONE SHALL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL WITHOUT THE BARCODE OF THE BEAST..."

Not ... "AND NO ONE WILL" ... as was the first hint on the CD-ROM ?!?!?

lurch: because that was the FIRST hint, there are several other levels of "hints", you must find the last one, which is correct... hehehe... heheheh sorry, too much "Dungeon Mastering" for me, I've the AD&D Syndrome to make complicated stuff...

Thanks Emi ... I feel really stupid now :)
I was waaaaaay off on my guesses!

Do me a favor ... no more contests to win the cd's... Just get the online mailorder store open and i wll send you $$ for the cd's :D