gay-metal and the albums you are ashamed to like from this most popular of subgenres

Susperia said:
I still enjoy HIM's first two albums, some 69 Eyes, some Nightwish, and some Type O Negative.... *sigh That felt good to get out. Like therapy.

The first 2 HIM albums are great though, before they turned "mainstream" & pop like.

melodic_shreddings said:
i hate to say it, but i like Trivium. The singing is horrible, but everything else kicks ass.

Yeah, you just want to give their lead singer a box of tissues. Whiney little bitch...:cry:

I'm not "embarassed" about anything. I enjoy some things for their musical value, which is the majority of what I listen to (watch out that's what makes you a music asshole btw)....and when I need a break sometimes, there are things I enjoy for their entertainment value in small doses. There's a divide between the two.

Leaves' Eyes 'lovelorn'. I do not consider it gay but i'm sure someone in metal would think you're gay for listening to it.

Listening to this album is basically having an orgasm without having to touch your penis. Thanks Liv Kristine and atrocity members.

In flames 'the jester race' does not sound gay.

Gay music is Hammerfall,Dragonforce,Manowar,etc.. and I do not go there.

The Greys said:
Leaves' Eyes 'lovelorn'. I do not consider it gay but i'm sure someone in metal would think you're gay for listening to it.

Listening to this album is basically having an orgasm without having to touch your penis. Thanks Liv Kristine and atrocity members.

I've been meaning to listen to Leave's Eyes for a while now. I guess it'd be worth it if I did. And uh, what if you have something beside a penis--- Orgasm still included?

Susperia said:
I've been meaning to listen to Leave's Eyes for a while now. I guess it'd be worth it if I did. And uh, what if you have something beside a penis--- Orgasm still included?

He probably just orgasms because they have an omg a gurl singer. ;)

No.....they're not metal. But I like them just the same. Steve Perry could wail and Neil Schon could rock out with the best of them. If you like it, just admit it.....why be ashamed of it?

capture02.jpg

Ganymede said:
I pity polarity3 for only being able to type 3 words.
"You are gay"
Poor, poor idiot...

the y on you wasnt capitalized in my post please rectify this most egregious mistake tia

I kinda like Slipknot, disturbed, and system of a down, but I can't enjoy more then two songs at a time, so I really don't like any albums. It is much better to get entertainment from music you enjoy and respect when you wan't entertainment. If I can help it, I never listen to shitty music, ever.