The best extreme melodic metal albums ever.

This might be off topic....

Does anyone know if Hypocrisy is bigger than Edge Of Sanity. I'm guessing so and things like this make my eyes roll. A few days ago I was just thinking of this for some reason and maybe other things regarding popularity and attention.

The Greys said:
This might be off topic....

Does anyone know if Hypocrisy is bigger than Edge Of Sanity. I'm guessing so and things like this make my eyes roll. A few days ago I was just thinking of this for some reason and maybe other things regarding popularity and attention.
I don't know about that, but Hypocrisy and Edge of Sanity are actually very similar. They both use 7 strings, have singers with amazing vocal ranges, some singing, have multitalented lead singer's although Swano is more accomplished... I would say Hypocrisy is bigger, much bigger, seeing as how they are on every compilation lately, and they are signed to Nuclear Blast...

metal_wrath said:
I don't know about that, but Hypocrisy and Edge of Sanity are actually very similar. They both use 7 strings, have singers with amazing vocal ranges, some singing, have multitalented lead singer's although Swano is more accomplished... I would say Hypocrisy is bigger, much bigger, seeing as how they are on every compilation lately, and they are signed to Nuclear Blast...

Yea, Hypocrisy is def. much bigger in terms of popularity.