Gear?

Ive never had a chance to play the 5150 II but my 5150 sounds fuckin mean paired up with my Sonic Maximizer and then my 18v EMG's :kickass: Hey Ken, have you played a Caparison Horus before? Im thinking about getting a caparison but I cant decide between the Dellinger or the Horus. I cant decide if the neck scale will make that much of a difference.

The only difference the scale length will make is how tense your strings will be. I'd personally go with a Dellinger or a TAT just because of the ebony board(s). The Horus sounds great, but the finishes they have on them don't look that great with the rosewood boards imo.

Sorry to double post, but i figured this was worthy of being thrown in:

I just bought In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns today, and holy screamin sheep shit! I still have not stopped listening to it since i bought it 4 hours ago lol. You guys are without a doubt one of the best new bands i've heard in a long while, much less playing black metal. The tone on the album is amazing, as well as the song-structure! Cheers guys! And gal! Can't wait for the next opus from y'all! Hope to be on tour with AW one day:D

Hell yeah it does! I think that's gonna be their new top seller. I honestly wasn't too impressed this year with NAMM. Hopefully next year, they'll get some better stuff out.