[geek]nerd[/geek]

I don't think I'd want a 30" TFT really... what's the response time like? Does it not have awful ghosting?

If I wanted a really big monitor, I'd get a 21" or 23" CRT, then I'd have good quality and a huge size.

well, no :)
but if i had the money for this kind of gear, i could as well rent someone to carry it around for me :p

what the....fuck that. Someone seriously needs to nuke the fucking states and the stupid motherfucking aussies for letting them get away with it. Next thing they will start a "war against piracy" using it for yet another excuse to invate countries.

Someone really needs to stop them, more terrorist are needed nowdays.

I never had a dvd drive in my computer until now, and I just discovered some schmuck decided that I have to set it to only one region code and it will not let me play other region's dvds, so far I've found a program called DVD Region+CSS Free ver 5.16 that does the trick without having to meddle with the drive's settings, but it's a 30 day limited shareware, and so far I've had no lock finding a serial for it in the usual russian sites, just a crack that doesn't work :| any suggestions? salmy, beerbelly?

I've seen cracks for earlier versions (v1.28, v3.06, v3.22 etc), I could get a couple of those and send them if you want. No luck finding a v5.16 crack though.

Thanatos said:
I never had a dvd drive in my computer until now, and I just discovered some schmuck decided that I have to set it to only one region code and it will not let me play other region's dvds, so far I've found a program called DVD Region+CSS Free ver 5.16 that does the trick without having to meddle with the drive's settings, but it's a 30 day limited shareware, and so far I've had no lock finding a serial for it in the usual russian sites, just a crack that doesn't work :| any suggestions? salmy, beerbelly?

Anydvd should do the same tricks too. If all else fails you could try to get the exact model of your player and flash the bios to make it region free forever, but i really found that software solutions and a bit of time to read faqs and forums is more convenient.

eMule and fileconnector seems interesting.. it´s just that it cannot manage to download anything.. it just says: waiting.. and nothin happens.
I´ve managed to download once, which was the first time i used the program, but then i changed the d/l directory and tried again: nothing. I´ve tried changing the directory back to default, and uninstalling and then installing but nothing seems to help.
Other people have no problems downloading from me.
I´ve tried to that port test from preferences and it tells me something is wrong, it just cant tell what.. does this sounds familiar to anyone?

Do you have a firewall?

Also when you add files to the program, only have about 20 downloading at
one time, have the rest in stop mode, in preferences->files (I think) you can
have a setting to start a new file automatically once one is ready.

There is a very good FAQ on eMule's site and also ShareConnector has a
forum section for it too.

after consulting with my friend, i found out that I have been abit too hasty. i´ll post more if i find any need. :)

We'll that is another, eMule isn't too fast if you go for rare files,
thats why a place like ShareConnector is good, verified links that
usually have quite a few sources.