[geek]nerd[/geek]

It's not that expensive, but as of netBook I had something more compact in mind (not that thin, but more compact). I'd pay ~$800 for a decent netBook from Apple (or twice of price of others), but looks like they aren't going to bother with that.

Like I said, its possible but honestly unless they really innovate them a decent market has already been established and I really don't think there is as much money there. They'll be OK.

PCs were a waste of money, all the time, and Pro indeed looks like an investment. Honestly, I want to be done with PCs for good - I don't know how many machines I bought over the years, and even newer ones are painfully slow at times. So, I'm hitting the store tomorrow (if I manage to wakee up on time, yawn, as they close at 6 in the evening).

I will respectfully disagree with your position on PCs but I will say that I do understand where you're coming from. I guarantee you'll be happy though, so enjoy it.

It's Gbps then - B stands for Bytes AFAIK.

You're correct, I just was too lazy to re-type it. That is correct cannon and I do realize the difference, I just wasn't thinking about it.

Don't you know what Onion news is? :D

That movie was hilarious, best spoofs since Zucker comedies.

I laughed a lot. "I didn't know how much I hated keyboards".

This one with 4GBs of RAM and 3 years of AppleCare:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MB134LL-15-4-inch-Processor-SuperDrive/dp/B0013FLTNS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1231638726&sr=8-4[/ame]

17" is too big for me - I'd rather hook 2 monitors to it.

So, I ordered myself a new PStwo, haven't played any of my PS2 games
in ages due to my old PS2 dying on me a while back, but now there is a
few new games I wanna check and had to invest, tho it was a lot cheaper
than when I got the first one and I already figured that I can place it on
top of my Xbox 360 without covering the airflow :)

Also ordered a few new games, Fallout 3 (had it as a "demo" for PC, but
this one is for Xbox 360), Mirror's Edge, Burnout Paradise, Persona 3 FES
for my new PStwo and a few others.