Gentlemen's Entertainment Establishments in Atlanta

Ok single girls (you know who you are <including me>) - let's crash the Cheetah Club and give the working girls a run for their money!

ROTFL

rottingflesh said:
I would say the Cheetah is the closest, but the Pink Pony is a cool one, and there is an all night diner next to the Pony I think. There are places around town to eat late - The Highlander is late still I believe.

I think the fleshpots in Fulton County are still barred from being open on Sundays, so for those who are looking for skin after ProgPower is over, this would eliminate, e.g., the Cheetah and most of the dens of inequity [sic :)] along Cheshire Bridge Road. The Pink Pony, however, is in Dekalb County and should be open on Sundays.*

There is a 24-hour diner near the Pony; it's called the Atlanta Diner and it's just west of I-85 on North Druid Hills Rd. across from Krystal. From there, the Pony is a right turn onto Buford Highway and then about a quarter-mile down you turn to the right on a side-road.

-----
* Years ago my roommate and I didn't know about the Sunday-closing law, and to our eternal shame, one night after an Anthrax show here, we had to apologize to Charlie Benante and John Bush for hauling them all over Fulton in search of the elusive open tittie-club. We thought of the Pink Pony but by then it was too late. :yell:
("You know, guys, our tittie bars in New York are open 24-7...." Urgh, the shame, the shaaaaame)