Gentlemen's Entertainment Establishments in Atlanta

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Heh. The nice, polite, politically correct way to say,

WHERE THA STRIP CLUBS AT BEEOTCH!

Now y'all must know by this year, that Atlanta has more strip clubs than they have McDonald's. We know this, cuz at PP3 we spent an evening searching for food that WASN'T sold at a freakin Waffle House, cuz damnit, I like good fattening food, not bad fattening food. I wanna enjoy the process of growing my beer belly.

It was upon this quest that we noticed we were passing every fast food joint, and they were all closed. ALL OF THEM. And we realised the only place to find food, was either Waffle House (They must have a monopoly on after-midnight food sales) or starve.

Then genius struck us! Why not check a strip club to see if they still serve food? So we immediately hung a left (Hey, I did say they were frequently found) and tried a topless club. No food. But they did have some slices of PIE for us! Alas, these slices were certainly of the.... um..... fattening... foods. Heh heh.

So we embarked on another gentlemen's club. There too, we went hungry. But it did occur to us, that for future trips to Atlanta, we should perhaps get acquainted with the more highly recommended gentlemen's clubs. I hereby announce a request for anyone of the Atlanta area, to graciously suggest the names of the more popular locations, so that we may all benefit from such knowledge.

Translated for layman's terms,

WHERE THA GOOD TITTIES AT????

:D

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
Ask James...he Knows Everything....
Thanks for the plug Dave :lol:

I've got to lean towards The Cheetah on this one, both for quality AND proximity to the venue (no disrespect to the Pink Pony or Tattletales, as they are both fine establishments, as well).

As for the Clermont Lounge...:tickled:...good one, Ryan

You guys are really sad! Here you've got Progpower and all the fine "after-parties" at hotels and you choose to fritter away your time at the t*t-bars! Progpower comes around once a year man! You can go to t*ttie clubs any other time.

So sad...

BABS said:
You guys are really sad! Here you've got Progpower and all the fine "after-parties" at hotels and you choose to fritter away your time at the t*t-bars! Progpower comes around once a year man! You can go to t*ttie clubs any other time.

So sad...
Why have an after-party at a hotel, when you can have it at a "t*ttie club"? You can go to a hotel any other time...

BABS said:

So sad...
Spoken like someone who's never received a lap dance.

Zod

BABS said:

So sad...

No, he's got a good idea. Last year at PP4, I was frustrated by how midtown Atlanta just sorta shut down. It was worst the day after, on Sunday. The whole area was just DEAD; I ended up having to eat lunch at Einstein Bagels a few feet away from Peavy. (Ok, maybe that's not so bad. ;-)

The thing about strip clubs, is that they're open odd hours. I guess horniness never waits. And it totally skipped my mind until I read this thread: you can get FOOD there. I usually have something other than food on my mind when I think of strip clubs, but if I can get a meal at 1:30am in an otherwise dead wasteland, then I'm so there! The extra entertainment is just a bonus.

BTW, some business travellers that I met last year at the Sheraton lobby bar (Coca Cola company, "We're in town for a meeting," they said) were raving about Cheetahs. But of course, the topic of food didn't come up. Do they have food at Cheetahs?

sloppy said:
I usually have something other than food on my mind when I think of strip clubs, but if I can get a meal at 1:30am in an otherwise dead wasteland, then I'm so there! The extra entertainment is just a bonus.
Hmm, in the Midtown area (or, the not-too-far-from-ProgPower area) there are several choices in 24-hour restaurants: Chinese Buddha at 14th St. and the freeway; City Cafe on 10th St. at Hemphill; Disco Diner on North Avenue; and R. Thomas north of ProgPower on Peachtree Street. There's also a Steak'n'Shake easily accessible from I-75 N. at Paces Ferry Road (5-min. ride), and a 24-hour Mexican place, Taco Cabana, up I-85 N. at Piedmont and Monroe Dr. (I'm a bit of a conoisseur of late-night eateries here in Hotlanta. :) )

Of the above, Chinese Buddha is quite good and within a longish walk of the venue and the hotels; when we ate there LATE on Saturday night, one of the bands (Rage, I think) was there also. City Cafe is a longtime favorite (it's within a few blocks of the broadcast studio where we do WREKage) and some of the bands have eaten there, too.

So there's no excuse. Face it, you just want some skin. :tickled:

My reponse to the lovely ladies in this thread... I was recently divorced (August) and needed to go the the Cheetah to waste money on women and beer.

-nuff said.

hehehe, but its kind of a tradition now when we get to Atlanta. After check in we hit the Hard Rock. When the sun goes down we hit the Cheetah.

El Creepo, we shall make a ron-day-voo at the Cheetah one evening. We're planning to drive down Wednesday so we can spend a bit of time sightseeing and learning where the good food spots will be, and then after that, anything goes. Hit Guitar Center to snoop around and waste time, find the Hard Rock, and then we'll find some scantily clad exhibitionists at the Cheetah either Thursday or Friday.

Sound like a plan?

Hey man, no one ever needs to appologise for wantin' to see some nekkid women. Titties and beer go together like...um...titties and beer. :headbang:

I would say the Cheetah is the closest, but the Pink Pony is a cool one, and there is an all night diner next to the Pony I think. There are places around town to eat late - The Highlander is late still I believe.